Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What one thing would you change?

Guest Devilicious

If you could change one thing about going out in Miami and Miami Beach, what would it be?  

1. 1. If you could change one thing about going out in Miami and Miami Beach, what would it be?

Guest pod

Hahah. Well whenever you got here, you seemed to know at least not to bitch about the noise.

Like I told Coach, half the problem with these people is they come down here and they want to make it into a sun and sand version of Shermer, Illinois, complete with 2 AM closing times, a Starbucks on every corner, and none of those dirty "ethnics" and "freaks" around.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deprivation

new to miami/fort lauderdale - the two complaints i have are the parking is a pain and the door guys with attitude.

it's difficult to find parking sometimes and most places seem sketchy. also, the door guys have huge attitudes. i guess though i can understand their point with all the guys trying to get in and keep the club ratio in check. if you're a hot girl though you got it made here.

Guest Shanafab

I vote cost. I hate paying for water...whatever happened to free water?!? Well...at least im not one of those people that fill up their water bottles in the bathroom sink...SICK! :o :o

You take the good with the bad...its all worth it.

Guest coach

i hate the smoking big time. but seriously i dont see that changing anytime soon . i voted parking. in sobe its ridiculous. esp since only lot that u can find anything and not pay outrageous fees is on lincoln outside lot but u got to get there early.

Dude, seriously. There are like half a dozen municipal garages or more. They are price controlled and rarely above $10.

Guest michael^heaven

All, except for smoking & age restrictions. I don't smoke but, for some reason, nightclubs are the only places that it doesn't bother me. Also, I'm very much in 30 club. So, age doesn't effect me or my mates.

Guest universal_guru

nothing really, although i would have to say im not fond of dress codes - im more about free expression.

Guest djcarlosf

well when i go with a friend...we park in the same spot.

been using it for over 2 years now and have NEVER gotten a ticket...

but yes, MDT ftw. :P

Guest meta

well when i go with a friend...we park in the same spot.

been using it for over 2 years now and have NEVER gotten a ticket...

but yes, MDT ftw. :P

I dont take the risk. Same garage every weekend.

Guest HouseJunkie

I would like to see a venue that doesn't allow guys under 23 in... or even 25. I think there is a night at the fifth where that is the case ?

Girls, who cares. But upping the age a man has to be to get in lowers the fight factor and the annoyance many women experience with young guys, and helps even out the ratio.

Wow... I am sounding old :-[

Being a hot is a bitch , ain't it?

Guest Devilicious

I would like to see a venue that doesn't allow guys under 23 in... or even 25. I think there is a night at the fifth where that is the case ?

Girls, who cares. But upping the age a man has to be to get in lowers the fight factor and the annoyance many women experience with young guys, and helps even out the ratio.

Wow... I am sounding old :-[

Being a hot is a bitch , ain't it?

It does pose some interesting challenges, yes ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'd change all but the age restrictions and in some case the service (some places have great service. In fact I would bump the age restriction up to 23...LOL

Parking is a horrible issue. No matter what club you go to (or bar for that matter) there's always a problem with the availability or the cost of parking...