Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here she is....

I got a deal I couldn't passs up, I was ready to buy the Vette, but the numbers didn't make sense compared to the deal I got on this.. they paid my trade off and I got 0% 6 year financing! Woot!

5 Speed loaded with everything..

So here she is, when I get better pics I'll post them..

img003jk2.jpg

Guest LeVeL

Nice...nothing like American Muscle, hey Saleen what dealer did you go too? Did you have to hang the Salesman from the second floor for him to pay your trade in or was it a transition?

Nice...nothing like American Muscle' date=' hey Saleen what dealer did you go too? Did you have to hang the Salesman from the second floor for him to pay your trade in or was it a transition?

[/quote']

Plantation Ford. Their whole staff was Italian or Irish from the Old Country (NYC OR NJ) so we got into a heated negotiation, but I got them to pay for 1000 of the upside down 1600 on my trade in, then I called in a favor with the owner, who took care of the rest, but I can't belive they did it.

They had me by the balls, there were only 2 GT 2006's 5 Speeds left in the state of Florida, one in Miami and they one they had. The 0% only applied to 06's so the rest of the cars were all autos which I didn't want.

They don't realize it, but my trade in was a bomb ready to explode, the tranny is going and the engine is fudged up..

Heading over to Steeda this weekend to slap some parts on, 1st thing to go is the shifter.

Guest pod

Is it me or do all Ford Tauruses (Taurii?) have problems with the transmission? My last car way back when was a Taurus and it was a transmission problem that did 'er in.

Is it me or do all Ford Tauruses (Taurii?) have problems with the transmission? My last car way back when was a Taurus and it was a transmission problem that did 'er in.

They all have tranny problems... This is why I got out of mine, the power train warranty was going to be up in 07 and the tranny was already leaking...

Guest pod

Mine (the second revision of the car) was terrible with it. I dragged 'er down from Jersey, so that probably didn't help, but nonetheless it had issues with the transmission. I just ran it till it fell apart on me and wasn't worth fixing.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I see you took my advice from the other thread :P..

now you can get your damm mac mini and the 50 inch TV you wanted!!

You have no excuses now...

Great car BTW... this is my favorite Mustang design in like 25 years...