Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRICKS Friday night (hell Naw) >>>>> SPACE AFTERHOURS

Guest meta

Guest meta

I just got word that bricks is ending their house room on fridays nights for 2 weeks because they want to put is spanish rock for a while.

I have gone there on friday night too see aliensignal (Vybe 107.1 FM) on friday nights man. Its an awesome vybe...

It a shame bricks says thats house music is dying.. Hell naw we are just beginning..

Yo since these cats from aliensignal aren't playing at bricks on friday night you can catch them at space friday night for afterhours across from nikolas & parantula.. All these guys are going to blow the roof off of space saturday morning.

SOME THING YOU DONT WANT TO MISS IS ALL OF THESE CATS AT SPACE..

Wow... Im speechless.. I have been going to Bricks now every Friday for the past month.... The only reason me and my crew bought bottles on that rooftop was because the music was fucking sick... My favorite type of House music (Tribal and Electro House).. These guys know their shit, and didnt have chips on their sholders.

All I can say.. Fuck Bricks... Im off to Pawn Shop again.

Guest meta

Yeah i will most definatly be at pawnshop this friday to see my boys Parantula and Shawn Rudnick play. then i am off to space afterhours for this one time event. I won't know what room to be in. Its going to be crazy...

Guest ramon

spanish rock is a huge market down here that not many people cater to.

its a loss for house but a win for another group of folks who may not have a place to hear music.

Guest meta

spanish rock is a huge market down here that not many people cater to.

Really? I always see ads and flyers for those kind of events.

Yeah haven't you seen the billboards on Brickell LOL

Guest Thierry

Hey, this is Thierry Delanoe Director of Promotions at Bricks, I would love to see any of you try to promote a club like we are at Bricks. Noone has had success trying to promote this location. I have been promoting in miami for 20 years and I think we are doing an incredible job with promotions, and I will give $1,000 to anyone talking shit to call me 786-346-8281 and challenge me to try and do better.

We are pulling in over 3,000 people a weekend and packing the place fridays and saturdays noone is doing that in August, and no its not kids everyone in there is 21+, this isn't amateur hour. The lights, sound, atmosphere is incredible in the place. 90% of the people coming to Bricks love it and will come back, its the few haters and bottom of the food chain promoters that talk shit.

Learn about what your talking about before you say anything. We are doing special events for the next few weeks on the rooftop which is why the Aliensignal DJ's are taking a break.

We have Dj Marc Sacheli, one of the biggest producers of house music working at Bricks, and during season he is going to be bringing in some of the biggest house DJ's in the world.

Guest JustDade

Hey, this is Thierry Delanoe Director of Promotions at Bricks, I would love to see any of you try to promote a club like we are at Bricks. Noone has had success trying to promote this location. I have been promoting in miami for 20 years and I think we are doing an incredible job with promotions, and I will give $1,000 to anyone talking shit to call me 786-346-8281 and challenge me to try and do better.

We are pulling in over 3,000 people a weekend and packing the place fridays and saturdays noone is doing that in August, and no its not kids everyone in there is 21+, this isn't amateur hour. The lights, sound, atmosphere is incredible in the place. 90% of the people coming to Bricks love it and will come back, its the few haters and bottom of the food chain promoters that talk shit.

Learn about what your talking about before you say anything. We are doing special events for the next few weeks on the rooftop which is why the Aliensignal DJ's are taking a break.

We have Dj Marc Sacheli, one of the biggest producers of house music working at Bricks, and during season he is going to be bringing in some of the biggest house DJ's in the world.

First of all....Are you really willing to give $1,000 to anyone who calls, talks shit and challenges you to do better? You might want to think about re-wording that...

Anyway, I've known Thierry for a lot of years. He's a good guy and is working hard to make the place happen. Thierry, I wish you nothing but success.

There are two reasons I started giving you guys a hard time. The first was your boy Gladius. He joins CJ and starts promoting the club...no problem. BUT...he insists that he has nothing to do with the club. What's that about? If you're going to promote....PROMOTE!! Then he started calling people names and being rude so I just couldn't help giving him a hard time. As it turns out, busting his balls was pretty easy.

The other thing is that I think the clubbers who frequent these boards are a little more hip to the technical stuff, the music, the different crowds and things like that. Yet everytime there's a Bricks promotion it's like:

"Come to Bricks...The Best Club In The Whole History Of the Whole Wide World Of Clubbing. We have the best sound system, The best lights, the biggest house producer bringing the biggest DJs, and the best rooftop with the hottest girls and the strongest drinks and 3000 people and the softest toilet paper and the coldest ice and so on and so on."

Your post is no exception. "noone is doing that in August", "learn what you are talking about". Why are you guys so defensive if things are going so well? Why the name calling? Amateurs? Bottom of the food chain promoters? Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

It's also that there's a lot of tech talk about the gear in the place by people who know nothing about the gear. Like Gladius claiming that the DL2 lights were $200,000 a piece as if that would draw masses to the door. JUST THROW GOOD EVENTS AND PROMOTE THEM HONESTLY.....I would rather hear great music with close friends in a quality dump than hear bullshit in a pretentious-for-no-reason over-hyped palace. HINT: Have you ever heard Mansion talk about how great their sound or light are? NO....because it doesn't really matter when the party is good.

Just my $.02

Guest JustDade

Did Dade just quote Shakespeare early on a Saturday morning?

Yes....I actually did paraphrase Shakespeare. Is it early Saturday morning or late Friday night? I can't tell...

so.. lets say if I call you 8 times.. does this mean that I can make 8 grand?.. and take the money you pay me over to Space and the titty bars for one hell of a good night?

Guest Gladius

First of all....Are you really willing to give $1,000 to anyone who calls, talks shit and challenges you to do better? You might want to think about re-wording that...

Anyway, I've known Thierry for a lot of years. He's a good guy and is working hard to make the place happen. Thierry, I wish you nothing but success.

There are two reasons I started giving you guys a hard time. The first was your boy Gladius. He joins CJ and starts promoting the club...no problem. BUT...he insists that he has nothing to do with the club. What's that about? If you're going to promote....PROMOTE!! Then he started calling people names and being rude so I just couldn't help giving him a hard time. As it turns out, busting his balls was pretty easy.

The other thing is that I think the clubbers who frequent these boards are a little more hip to the technical stuff, the music, the different crowds and things like that. Yet everytime there's a Bricks promotion it's like:

"Come to Bricks...The Best Club In The Whole History Of the Whole Wide World Of Clubbing. We have the best sound system, The best lights, the biggest house producer bringing the biggest DJs, and the best rooftop with the hottest girls and the strongest drinks and 3000 people and the softest toilet paper and the coldest ice and so on and so on."

Your post is no exception. "noone is doing that in August", "learn what you are talking about". Why are you guys so defensive if things are going so well? Why the name calling? Amateurs? Bottom of the food chain promoters? Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

It's also that there's a lot of tech talk about the gear in the place by people who know nothing about the gear. Like Gladius claiming that the DL2 lights were $200,000 a piece as if that would draw masses to the door. JUST THROW GOOD EVENTS AND PROMOTE THEM HONESTLY.....I would rather hear great music with close friends in a quality dump than hear bullshit in a pretentious-for-no-reason over-hyped palace. HINT: Have you ever heard Mansion talk about how great their sound or light are? NO....because it doesn't really matter when the party is good.

Just my $.02

well put actually, we never claim to be the best just trying to get the word out there, and yes you did a very good job of busting my balls =p The events will come as time goes on and I hope you can enjoy yourself at Bricks in the future, there is no reason for all the BS, ;) cya

Hey, this is Thierry Delanoe Director of Promotions at Bricks, I would love to see any of you try to promote a club like we are at Bricks. Noone has had success trying to promote this location. I have been promoting in miami for 20 years and I think we are doing an incredible job with promotions, and I will give $1,000 to anyone talking shit to call me 786-346-8281 and challenge me t

o try and do better.

Just my $.02

POST OF THE YEAR

so.. lets say if I call you 8 times.. does this mean that I can make 8 grand?.. and take the money you pay me over to Space and the titty bars for one hell of a good night?

TETA BARS YAY ;D

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

Just my $.02

Very Well Said Dade!!!

Guest Willie Morales

How soft is the toilet paper???? I'll take soft TP over 200K lights any day... well and good tunes... I've always liked that space even though seems till now was hard to keep going... I wish guys all the luck in the world...

Guest JustDade

How soft is the toilet paper???? I'll take soft TP over 200K lights any day... well and good tunes... I've always liked that space even though seems till now was hard to keep going... I wish guys all the luck in the world...

Toilet paper softness is of no concern to me. I can't crap in a public bathroom. However, at home it's strictly Charmin for me!