Clubplanet Nightlife Community

still think eva longoria is hot?

ryan2772

Guest lulamishka

Does a woman always have to wear makeup?

I've seen much much worse than that. She looks pretty decent, imo, without make up on. Sure, she looks a helluva lot hotter WITH makeup though. But that's the whole point of makeup.

Guest Slide On The Ice

She still looks very good, other than the middle pic. Makeup is just the icing on the cake, but the layers underneath still look good. IMHO.

Guest Marina22

In Eva's case, it's lack of make-up and sleep probably, frying your hair with coloring, waxing your stache 74829374 times (which darkens the pigmentation on your skin over time) and maybe a night od drinking to boot. As far as Jessica Alba, well where's her unmade-up face and I heard from a friend she's not very nice ::) But sure, she looks good in a bikini and that's all that matters, right :P

Guest ILLMATIC

puhlease ive put some meat on these bones.. im up to 147 .... ill be 160 in 2 months at this rate. then gotta eat healthy dont want to get overweight ;D

Oh shit congrats!

So are you working out too?

Guest Slide On The Ice

puhlease ive put some meat on these bones.. im up to 147 .... ill be 160 in 2 months at this rate. then gotta eat healthy dont want to get overweight ;D

Puhlease...I eat that much for birthday dinner. :P

Guest coach

What? She looks great. If she looks bad at all, it is the photographers fault. She's totally washed out in the 2nd picture. I mean, you can make anyone look bad, no matter what. Get some bad lighting and catch them with a funny look on their face and no amount of makeup will fix it. I'd like to see a decent picture of her without makeup.

Guest ILLMATIC

What? She looks great. If she looks bad at all, it is the photographers fault. She's totally washed out in the 2nd picture. I mean, you can make anyone look bad, no matter what. Get some bad lighting and catch them with a funny look on their face and no amount of makeup will fix it. I'd like to see a decent picture of her without makeup.

Lighting is key!!!

Guest james stratus

She still looks good. Normal actually, and not so fake. No woman looks as good without makeup on as with. I guess you have to think back to when you were in middle school to remember girls not constantly wearing makeup.

Guest ILLMATIC

You also have to remember this lady is a celebrity. She can't go anywhere without some clown with a camera taking a picture her.

So fcuk it I am giving her mad props for going out in public without putting her face on.

Guest lulamishka

good one blingie .. and seriously ..

she does not need any make up ..

she doesnt even have any on that bikini pic ..or at least deosnt seem like it

hotness !

Oh Andrew... trust me, on that bikini pic she's got plenty o' makeup on. You're a guy, so you don't know these kinds of things. Just 'cause she doesn't have any noticeable "colors" on her face does not mean she has no makeup on.

That pic Bling posted looks like she has no makeup on, though.

good one blingie .. and seriously ..

she does not need any make up ..

she doesnt even have any on that bikini pic ..or at least deosnt seem like it

hotness !

Oh Andrew... trust me, on that bikini pic she's got plenty o' makeup on. You're a guy, so you don't know these kinds of things. Just 'cause she doesn't have any noticeable "colors" on her face does not mean she has no makeup on.

That pic Bling posted looks like she has no makeup on, though.

well duh ! but u see .. most of those celebrities do need some noticeable color on them to look decent .. at least Jessica Alba on that bikini pic has a more "natural" look

btw .. who made u FoodJunkies mod already anyways lol :P