Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love mr. dick!!!!

nickijay

Originally posted by crossy:

Are you sure that it's not that you just love dick? Or is it Mr. Dick specifically? cwm2.gif

lol i cant speak for her.. but i know I love dick =D

WoHoOO 8=========D

heheh..

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

uknjx2,

At first I was upset...my heart cloven...when I found out about your duplicity. But upon reconsideration I have decided that your fickleness serves us both. Things were getting too complicated between us. Its best that we keep things just about sex. Besides, if I have to lose out to another guy I can't think of anyone better to lose out to than Sirdabte. One can't fault your taste.

Besides, if he does anything that you particularly like then you can show it to me. That way we both learn something. Nothing like a little on the job training, eh?

Besides, who has time to be jealous when there is so much pussy to be eaten. Excuse me while I get my bib smile.gif

Lexxxi - you can't handle all my juice.

Great to see you. Thanks for being such a good friend and offering to sell me out to all these wonderful people. Then again I got nothing to hide so bring it on.

Tangling with you is definitely one of those win-win situations so bring it baby 'cause this boy's got game!