Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Rant # 1: CJ Cliques

Bling

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

It is spelled sandwich, you "dee dee dees" .

And at La Sandwicherie, you build it custom, you never order by numbers.

That's Casear!

Sheesh! Looks like we have new Grammar Police. :P

Funny thing is that Pod spelled Ceasar wrong. Sheesh, grammar police gets a citation.

;D

what's the point of trying to have a conversation on the dance floor?

True, it's impossible to speak and get to know each other in a loud club when we're all loaded on alcohol and can't make a smidge of sense. A lot of us know the intoxicated side of each other, and that's it. Some of us are completely different people when we are sober the other 5 days of the week. I'm a shining example of that. LOL ;)

Guest endymion

A lot of us know the intoxicated side of each other' date=' and that's it. Some of us are completely different people when we are sober the other 5 days of the week.[/quote']

I'm just as much of an idiot when I'm sober, I just don't like screaming in peoples' ears.

Guest djcarlosf

BTW Bling, you forgot #9...the Bitch Squad...I hear they are the cliqueiest and dont like anybody...LOL!

what are the prerequisites to enter the Bitch Squad.....

;D

i have a few ideas :)

Sorry, the Bitch Squad is currently full and they are not taking applications at this time. :P

yeah bligo...youre another type of bitch >:D

ps. diego....you got it!

A lot of us know the intoxicated side of each other, and that's it. Some of us are completely different people when we are sober the other 5 days of the week.

I'm just as much of an idiot when I'm sober, I just don't like screaming in peoples' ears.

LOL. Not me. So far everybody who has seen both sides of me tell me it's like night and day, they almost make it seem like I'm bipolar or have two different personalities. Diogo sees me almost everyday and I always hear that shit from him.

bling u forgot to add the cliques that when one member of their clique makes a post or thread all of a sudden everyone in their clique post back at each other...like it would be the only place for them to communicate on.

can't say which clique that would be tho...

im also one of those not in a clique, i like everyone, i know people dont give a fuk about me, do i care? will i lose sleep over it? ha...i never really think about it like that either, i dont have time to think if someone is hating me, i mean aren't we all adults? don't have time to think about the why's and maybes...

i just go out to have fun!

bling u forgot to add the cliques that when one member of their clique makes a post or thread all of a sudden everyone in their clique post back at each other...like it would be the only place for them to communicate on.

im also one of those not in a clique, i like everyone, i know people dont give a fuk about me, do i care? will i lose sleep over it? ha...i never really think about it like that either, i dont have time to think if someone is hating me, i mean aren't we all adults? don't have time to think about the why's and maybes...

well said big D!!

go out, have fun, throw up, punch a midget, grab some titties, dance, laugh, donkey punch someone, drink till it hurts, pass out in a club...just have fun!!!

+1

I'm an individual. I'm cool with everybody. I could give a shit about people's personal issues, or one clique's beef with another.

well said big D!!

go out, have fun, throw up, punch a midget, grab some titties, dance, laugh, donkey punch someone, drink till it hurts, pass out in a club...just have fun!!!

And you of course are speaking from personal experience, right?? ;)

well said big D!!

And you of course are speaking from personal experience, right?? ;)

of course...actually, i dont think i ever have passed out in a club...but there are some other things that i did that i cant post for obvious reasons... :P

::):P

Guest HouseJunkie

Bling, you like funky House, you can't be seen sharing a dance floor with the likes of those Trance lovers, c'mon now, you're better than that... I say let them throw their own local party.

Guest Marina22

I am still relatively new to meeting all of you and like Dave stated I have been pleasantly surprised as to how nice all of you have been. I also am more wary of ppl in general as I have had some bad experiences with former friends but we are out to have fun so how bad can it be? I like every genre of dance music even though I prefer some more than others. I am down with you Carlos on another Diego's quote "DOWN WITH THE GENREISMS!" 8) I like to have fun, get banged up, attempt some trainspotting, enjoy the party, praise the dj and their music and dance as much as possible. As far as feeling like the odd woman out, maybe I am but I am having too much fun to give a crap :P Peace and Love bitches

Guest Dj_Peace

In the immortal words of Popeye, " I yams what I yams" -in other words, no time for cliques -I deal with people pf all wlaks of life, preferences and peccadillos - in the end, I do not do cliques. I come out to a few events as scheduling permits and try to party with everyone in attendance. If a dj is playing something that I normally do not, I listen and analyze -not for point of criticsm -but for the experience and entertainmnet of it all.

Best thing to do-go out, drink (if thats your thing) -try to discover how much more alike we are as opposed to how different we are. The differnces is what makes this journey called life more enjoyable and much richer. And, if you are a person that rpefers trance or tribal and you happen to fall off intoa party that I amplaying , do not take offense if I presnet you with a mixed CD of soulful house or classiscs-tke it and listen anyway -you just might like it as well.

Guest Devilicious

exactamente!

Didn't read this whole thread but from the last page... I have to agree with D. I've always been a floater/social butterfly... I have plenty of friends on and off cj and enjoy having the ability to bounce between them all. Cliques are just a way to make people who are insecure feel better about themselves, by joining up with other insecure people to feel as if they are exclusive. Very 6th grade IMO.

It definitely reeks of that. I probably said it before, but it stems from people taking things way too seriously in clubland. I've seen people get all huffy when the DJ has a bad track or two, or start bitching up a storm because the crowd is "clueless" or something.

I bitch about things, but it is usually more elemental, such as the service, or the technical aspect of things.

Guest JoeBudious

Damn you just been served. When is the dance off. ;D And someone can film it as a documentary and call it Bring it on and on and on again.

BLING IT ON!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm not part of any of those cliques that are metnioned above yet I'm one of CJ's more consistant posters...

(with exception to the last few weeks becuz working on the new house along with my finals for school coming up has been keeping me busy).

So for myself not being involved in those cliques and as someone who hardly go's out to clubs anymore I don't view or see the cliques on CJ the way some of you may.

But who cares.

Every where you go and everything involving a large group of people will always have it's cliques.

The bottom line is people just jive better with some people than they do with others. People don't have time to hang out in this scene and that scene with a zillion different people. So they hang out with people who will maximize their experiences the most..

I call that smart and not being in a clique!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yeah and the whole High School mentality never changes no matter how old you get or what social group you hang out in.

It's just human nature to cause or be invovled with drama, seek attention and gossip...