Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Rant # 1: CJ Cliques

Bling

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I am part of the #6 and #8 crew and I use Music as my background soundtrack to my night.

As far as the cliques are concerned at the beginning it was very nice to meet everyone but overtime a lot of people betrayed each other, in my opinion a lot of junkies became shit talkers that would talk behind peoples back once they weren't there but once they saw that person they would act like everything was cool and I saw a lot of that, so I just decided to not associate myself with those type of people anymore. Eventhough some of those people still hang out, I still find it weird that they still hang even after all the shit talking.

So the junkies that I see and they know who they are, are the ones that I usually say hi too when I run into them or the ones that I saw that were cool and real an straight up. And well I bumped heads with some people on cooljunkie. For example there were cats like Chibale/Renzo and some others that never knew me in person but didn't like me, which I found ridiculous. So I really didn't waste my time associating myself with them..because I really dont GIVE A FUCK!! hahahahha

But Bling you have done a 360 in the past couple years and I really think it has made you a better person in the end. You really know what you want which is cool and eventhough I hate Deep House, I can always respect that.

In the end a lot of people on cooljunkie are different which attributes to different personalities and taste. THis will only make the board better since there will always be different opinion not a bunch of people kissing up to each other only because they dont want to dis-associate with the person who started the thread or because they dont want to be on the promoters bad side because then, you wont get free entrance and free drinks at the club.

As far as myself I am who I am, if you dont like the things I say I can careless its me. I will bash you and I will put you out there if I dont agree with your opinion. I can careless about promoters because I dont mind paying to get in eventhough I get hooked up at times. I love this scene and by paying my fee into the club and buying my own drinks I am supporting the scene that we all love.

Guest Adam Singer

this thread needs a fuckin prozac suppository. :o

LOL

you guys are dissecting things too much, i just group everyone into the same category of alcoholic-raver

Guest ramon

ive met some awesome people on here both in and out of clubs regardless of our music tastes they are still great people. music may have brought some of us together, but we realize that we love something more FOOD!

:-*

ive met some awesome people on here both in and out of clubs regardless of our music tastes they are still great people. music may have brought some of us together, but we realize that we love something more FOOD!

I dunno about all that.......i love my food dearly. And i know Mish can say the same thing.

Guest lyrik

I'm in the out for myself clique...which is great cause basically its just me so I can trust everyone in the group...

360 = right back where you started

180 is the term for bling

Guest endymion

I don't know about cliques really but people who know me from CoolJunkie say hi to me all the time and I don't really talk to them much because I can't friggen hear what anybody is saying in a night club and I don't like screaming in peoples' ears. I hope I don't seem cliquish but that's just how it is, what's the point of trying to have a conversation on the dance floor? The only communication that I respond to by the time I'm out is the stuff that the girls do without talking.

Guest lulamishka

Wow, do I love music or food more? That's a hard one to answer. But I *will* agree that both music AND food has brought many of us on CJ together. ;)

Guest Mattivi

Wow, do I love music or food more? That's a hard one to answer. But I *will* agree that both music AND food has brought many of us on CJ together. ;)

+1 , if there is one thing people can agree on its food!!! speaking of food im going to La Sandwicherie today!!

my clique is gonna beat up your clique

your clique is stooopid

ur superior dance moves will not save u when my clique takes over .....

AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR YAAAAAAAAA

hhh1041yn.jpg

hbk10.jpg

"my wrestling reference for the week" ;D

SUCK IT!!!!

;D Gotta love Degeneration X

Guest mr.miami

my clique is gonna beat up your clique

your clique is stooopid

ur superior dance moves will not save u when my clique takes over .....

AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR YAAAAAAAAA

crotchchop.gif

SUCK IT!!!!

Damn you just been served. When is the dance off. ;D And someone can film it as a documentary and call it Bring it on and on and on again.

Guest lulamishka

+1 , if there is one thing people can agree on its food!!! speaking of food im going to La Sandwicherie today!!

Let the record show that it was Ramon who turned this thread into a food thread. NOT me! :P