Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

I've tried before, not with Japanese beer, but with Newcastle/Triple Bock, etc.

Clubs stock what sells in their freezer.

they have new castle at blue.

;)

Guest frankthetank

Did any guys mention this?

Walking into a bar/party/soiree and seeing nothing but dudes. i.e unless you there to watch NFL or college football. That is an exception ;D

I am about 5'11". It's a bad sign when most of the bar is taller than you. Where's the ladies is what I am gettin at?

I am sure this post could go forever. There are a shitload of annoying things that happen in clubs...especially Miami clubs.

Guest endymion

Where's the ladies is what I am gettin at?

forget clubs - publix is the best place to meet girls...

trust me

Indeed. The models come out to shop on Friday just after work or Sunday afternoon.

"Want to go and help me with groceries, honey?"

"YES!!"

Guest Devilicious

trust me

Club Publix!

In college it was like a meat market. Girls would come home from class, get dressed up, and go to Publix under the pretense of a need for ... meat I guess?

Guest swirlundergrounder

trust me

Club Publix!

In college it was like a meat market. Girls would come home from class, get dressed up, and go to Publix under the pretense of a need for ... meat I guess?

Fuck Publix to go meet chicks. You got to hang out in the deli section of Whole Foods in Aventura if you want to eat some eye candy..

But I would not know anything about that since I'm taken.. :P

Just a tip for all you single folks...

But I do know about grocery stores being meat markets. In fact in San Fransisco the is a Safeway in the Marina Area, East of the Presido that's called the "Pick Up Safeway".

It's so popular that it is listed as one of "101 things to do while you are in San Francisco"...

I really should domesticate and stop being lazy and ordering my food off the web. It's sad when you can order food in 20 seconds flat off of a website...saved forms and such.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I really should domesticate and stop being lazy and ordering my food off the web. It's sad when you can order food in 20 seconds flat off of a website...saved forms and such.

You order your food on the web? Is the delivery person a hot chick??

You order your food on the web? Is the delivery person a hot chick??

Most of the restaurants I order from have at least a basic site.

The best online ordering system has to be from Dominos though. I rarely order from there since I'm not a big fan, but the ordering system is real comprehensive and accurate. You can even save custom order profiles for stuff you order a lot.

Guest SoulSimple

Is when you are standing next to a DJ and he keeps saying..(while the DJ is playing)..."I got that song to, but muy version is by yadda-yadda-yadda----".....Dude don't you know the music is drowning you out? Besides im dancing and who gives a f^&......Ok back to your normally scheduled lives..... 8)

Guest macillus

smoke machines... they smell and are just down right annoying *cough* galss *cough* no need to fill such a ncie small space with that shit.. bah!