Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Vibrator is BROKEN

imnikki

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Posted By Unijx

hell yeah, stop in a drug store on your way home and get yourself one of those bad boys. wait, i don't even own one but i want one, yes i do, but i'm afraid i won't ever get out of the shower. i shower in the am, bath in the pm, my roommate hates me cuz i'm always in the tub...and get this....my new vibrator is WATERPROOF!!!! and it glows in the dark, but who cares about that!

ok, this is really fucked up but i got it as a gag gift for my friend's bachelorette from Spencer's. i got it home and was like "hmmmm, i want this puppy" so i kept it and bought her something else. i've bought them from catalogs b/f but they've always ended up breaking. i like this one a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot,,,,ha ha!!! at least it doesn't cause me grief!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by sirdante:

thats a beautiful image. i want to be your rubber ducky! *quack* *quack*

sup, kids-

mmmmmmm.... I've done some very interesting things done with rubber duckies... the lucky bastards!

And the whole time, I sang that old Sesame Street song, "rubber duckie, you're the one... you make bath-time lots of fun... rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you..."

She tried to sing along, but it came out a bit garbled... all that moaning, you know... cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Has A Big Squeeze Toy... Wanna See?

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

mmmmmmm.... I've done some very interesting things done with rubber duckies... the lucky bastards!

And the whole time, I sang that old Sesame Street song, "rubber duckie, you're the one... you make bath-time lots of fun... rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you..."

She tried to sing along, but it came out a bit garbled... all that moaning, you know...

PEACE,

NFK

Has A Big Squeeze Toy... Wanna See?

lol. its official, you are now my hero. cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by mrdick:

I just wanted to point out that I to can be ordered online.

And my batteries never run out.

If I break I fix myself pretty quickly.

I have multiple attachments.

And I do windows smile.gif

Windows?? that's it. i love you again.....i'm torn between two lovers, what's a girl to do?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html