Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DDG/RZO Party Ravers.........

Bling

Guest Major

I had a few words with ddg while he was still coherent at Pawnshop around 3:30ish. In our conversation he said he wanted to beat someone up at Space tonite :o as he sipped on a double vodka and redbull.

Have the cameras rolling :)

I had a few words with ddg while he was still coherent at Pawnshop around 3:30ish. In our conversation he said he wanted to beat someone up at Space tonite :o as he sipped on a double vodka and redbull.

Have the cameras rolling :)

thx for all the help last night

i stayed w/ rzo, his girl diego, and everyone else they all went to nikkis, going there in a few, hit me up if u r around

Guest djcarlosf

im calling it...

'raver' phrase TOD: 10:27 am 9/23/2006

:'(

yes, today is a day of mourning, as this once great phrase, has met its demise. i think instead of mourning though, we should celebrate the wonderful times weve had with such a phrase. 'raver' left behind a son of 2 years, 'raviator'.

for the record, ddg & rzo watched feelgood movies all night. notting hill, the sweetest thing, and the classic: beaches (ft bette midler). the night consisted of a "party pack" of kleenexes and a tub of ben & jerry's mucho mocha latte (3/26% fat free!) ice cream.

everyone had a great time :P

Guest dahzel

for the record, ddg & rzo watched feelgood movies all night. notting hill, the sweetest thing, and the classic: beaches (ft bette midler). the night consisted of a "party pack" of kleenexes and a tub of ben & jerry's mucho mocha latte (3/26% fat free!) ice cream.

everyone had a great time :P

lol!! that's exactly how it happened.

Guest dahzel

Tell him to wake up. I'm at the HQ now doing a transfer then off to Space.

we'll be stopping by his room to attempt shortly ;)

i will be totally shocked if you guys got him up, he was sooooooo tired. but nothing would surprise me w/ him.

Guest Devilicious

Tell him to wake up. I'm at the HQ now doing a transfer then off to Space.

we'll be stopping by his room to attempt shortly ;)

i will be totally shocked if you guys got him up, he was sooooooo tired. but nothing would surprise me w/ him.

let's just say i'm good ;)

Diego woke up. We got drunk. Drunk.

You fucking lightweights missed out. I'm talking to you, Bling-Blong. I'm sick (sunburn and a pulled muscle) and I still went out.

Guest dahzel

Diego woke up. We got drunk. Drunk.

You fucking lightweights missed out. I'm talking to you, Bling-Blong. I'm sick (sunburn and a pulled muscle) and I still went out.

some of us light-weights started at 7am w/ very little sleep to begin with ;D ;D 8)

Guest Devilicious

lol, had a ticket for Diego for a bottle but he never made it ..

rzo and kelly were sooo drunk in the vip @ space lol :D

any pictures from nocturnal/nikkis ?

he made it. pics soon

lol, had a ticket for Diego for a bottle but he never made it ..

rzo and kelly were sooo drunk in the vip @ space lol :D

any pictures from nocturnal/nikkis ?

i know chib, so drunk that kelly told me earlier i saw u! lol...i was like man we didnt see chibale last night i thought he would of came, kelly's like, ummmm u were hanging out with him, im like oh...yah i kinda remember that was shortly after i was talking about looking at the buildings in the corner of space...and asking when sander was coming on, thats how my mind was working at some point during the night...i must say bamboozled was the game last nite/ this morning, tal we had a blast thanks for hanging up there with us this morn....I am super fucked right now, i really need to sleep, and eat...lol