Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody gonna be in Chi-town this weekend?

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest Dj_Peace

If so, hit me up and I will put you on my guest lists for the clubs that I am playing at this weekend -

Friday 9/29 - ***weather permitting***31str Street Beach w/ Andre Hatchett (no cover) 31st and Lake Shore Drive

Friday Nite Audio _ Live mixshow on WKKC 89.3 FM

Friday late night - Smart Bar with DJ FLX for 3Degrees 7 year Anniversary

Saturday - WHPK (live mix show)

Saturday - Sessions w/ Dj V-Rod

Sunday - FLX@Beviamos - 1359 W Taylor

e-mail me and I got you covered.Also, the latest mixes are up on www.residenceparty.com in the downloads section

Guest Sheldon

i'll be there this weekend too - playing at Victor with Lego on Saturday - will try and make it by Smart Bar.

Where the Sessions w/ Dj V-Rod at on Saturday?

Guest Dj_Peace

Miami invades Chi-Town ;D

That's right -Miami will be officialy represented in Chitown this weekend.

Sheldon - THe Sessions wiht V-ROD is Sunday - get up with me and I will give you al of the 4-1-1.

Turrah, mates!

Guest frankthetank

Isn't smart bar a gay bar?

You wouldn't happen to be Alex Peace would ya? If so, I bought a CD from ya like 6-7 years ago. DJ Caffeine cd too. Both CD's were phat...at the time.

Guest ramon

Isn't smart bar a gay bar?

You wouldn't happen to be Alex Peace would ya? If so, I bought a CD from ya like 6-7 years ago. DJ Caffeine cd too. Both CD's were phat...at the time.

smartbar is the downstairs of metro .. its not a gay bar.

Guest Dj_Peace

having a blast in chicago-beautiful weather today -lots of fine women out an dabout-and tonight is gonna be craaaaazy -Beviamos 1359 W Taylor with me and FLX -sooo, if you happen to be in the windy city 2nite-come on down!

Guest itsspeed

yea i miss chicago too...

the pizza + crobar + hard rock hotel on michigan ave. woooot !

loved the city... i will deff. go back soon.. when ever my gf has to go back for work lol go discovery chanel!

thunder... pendejo.... ur lost....

ps: what are they?

Guest Dj_Peace

Well, not sure if anyCjers were in Chicago this past wekkend but thanks to everybody that came out and supported-showed love-and danced your ases off.

Big props to WKKC for having me on Friday Nite Audio and WHPK for having me on Saturday and for 3Degrees for showing love at SMart Bar-always a blast there! Sorry I couldn't hang all nite but I had to get out South to drop a set at Club Escape with Dj Snooze. Big ups to the entire David Sabat and the entire Chicago Sound Source family for rolling out the welcome mat on Sunday nite at Beviamos and letting me do my thing -we had a blast (David F**K U for giving me that last Patron shot-you knew I had to get to the airport by 5 am :-[ :P 8))

Love to all the dj's that so unselfishly shared your space with me without any drama. MAjor love to all the promoters that PAID $$$$ what was agreed upon and didn't try to b.s me and my guests -love how they handle business in Chicago!

And of course...how bout DA BEARS!!! Somebody say Super Bowl Shuffle -The 06 Remix?(the deep house version of course)