Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Autoerotic Asphyxiation

misskittie

Hello all and Happy Wednesday...

As usual my hormones are on overdrive...its been a while. Anyway the point of this post is to discuss the above referenced topic.

Im wondering if anyone has tried this. I know there are some severe repercussions if improperly done. Any tips? Any information about this erotic form of sexual pleasure you can pass along??

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Asphyxiation involeves attempting to reach a heightened sexual orgams by cutting off the oxygen and blood supply to the head during masterbation.

You can die from this because it well stops the oxygen of course. Its also able to cause severe brain damage even paralyzation. Not everyone dies from it. Usually death by performing this is accidental. Normally it occurs when the person loses consciousness and falls forward and theyre strangled by a rope or something they have tied around their neck.

Now one can avoid death if they do this with soemone. It should be someone you trust obviously.

Now guys dont think Im going to try this. Hell I dont have anyone I trust to actually act this out with me or on me for that matter. Im just intrigued by it. Nothing wrong in learning about the different forms of orgasm now is there? Bt who knows...maybe one day I will try it...doubtful though..lol

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

i was into my girlfriend doing that to me in 69 position.. of course it's no longer "auto" but it's a whole lotta fun.. especially wearing silk thigh-hi's..

damn.. gonna bust a nut just thinking about it..

smile.gif

any ladies who would like to explore some more with me, PM me smile.gif

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

just curious, would this fall into the s&m catagory?

or does it stand alone?

Sadomasochism is deriving pleasure by inflicting pain (either physical or mental) on yourself or someone else.

Good?

cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Sadomasochism is deriving pleasure by inflicting pain (either physical or mental) on yourself or someone else.

Good?

cwm17.gif

sorry if i'm being annoying, i'm just curious.. I like to learn new things.. hehehe

So i guess all depending on the people or person it could be considered s&m...?

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I HHAD A CO-WORKER WHO WAS INTO THIS.One day his girl came in to hang out..her eyes were bloos shot red,almost bloody.

She had told me her boyfriend liked to choke her during sex.She had the fuckin' ball in her mouth,hands around the neck,she passed out ,then woke up and all har blood vessels in her eyes burst.He said he had the best orgasm he had ever had.

personally...not for me,I like to enjoy sex!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hello all and Happy Wednesday...

As usual my hormones are on overdrive...its been a while. Anyway the point of this post is to discuss the above referenced topic.

Im wondering if anyone has tried this. I know there are some severe repercussions if improperly done. Any tips? Any information about this erotic form of sexual pleasure you can pass along??

I'm lost, i have noooo clue what this is, i may sound silly.. but can someone discribe what this is ::shy grin::

thankies smile.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

...can someone discribe what this

Some people prefer to be suffocated near their climax to increase the strength of their orgasm (while not my cup o' tea, I once had a girlfriend who always wanted me to grab her by the throat while she was coming). "Autoerotic Asphyxiation" actually refers to suffocation during masturbation. Ideally, the masturbator should stop asphixiating his/her self after orgasm (before passing out). While if done improperly, it might not be the worst way to die, it certainly must be one of the most embarrassing. Imagine the cops telling your mother how they found you: hanging by a belt, underwear around your ankles, cock in hand/hand in pussy, etc...

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Some people prefer to be suffocated near their climax to increase the strength of their orgasm (while not my cup o' tea, I once had a girlfriend who always wanted me to grab her by the throat while she was coming). "Autoerotic Asphyxiation" actually refers to suffocation during masturbation. Ideally, the masturbator should stop asphixiating his/her self after orgasm (before passing out). While if done improperly, it might not be the worst way to die, it certainly must be one of the most embarrassing. Imagine the cops telling your mother how they found you: hanging by a belt, underwear around your ankles, cock in hand/hand in pussy, etc...

I have to agree with this being alittle embrassing..BUT i dont think alittle pressure around the throat should be a problem...it actually heightens all the other emotions happening..

I wouldnt suggest doing this with anyone..MEN are stronger then they realize sometimes..might end up in the papers...

AND NO SEX IS WORTH DEAD SEX...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..