Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO WHAT FINALLY HAPPENED WITH AVH AT TWILO?

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest Marina22
Only thing Space has going for it was that it was downtown first and has years of getting clientele that went there and got wasted there before these other places opened.

This is way more important than you seem to realize. Actually, being first is one of THE most important aspects of marketing. It ain't the only thing, but it can make a huge difference.

Very important to be the first and it doesn't hurt that it's also a destination for tourists. I for one have gone to Space more than any other club because they brought in the djs that we were listening at the time, year in and year out. I have just started going to other clubs as well but I go to a venue b/c of who is spinning. If it's nice inside and the staff is friendly it automatically gets extra points. I don't go out expecting VIP treatment just professionalism, not asking for much.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWILO makes the top 10..........

5. Downtown Miami. City is talking about giving the 24-hour club district a 5am closing time and Twilo is tanking with 2 big DJ cancellations in 2 weeks. But the good news is Sound Factory still has plans to open and save the day – nothing bolsters an area like crack vials and GHB.

thedirtmiami.com