Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T.O. Suicide Attempt!!!

V. Barbarino

Guest dahzel

WTF!!!?!??!?!? i can see it now, the curse of TO. just wakin up to this? sad day to be a cowboys fan :'(!!.... how come he couldn't do this shit in Philly?

Guest swirlundergrounder

They are saying that the cause could be a combination of the pain medication and the supplements he takes for his body.

He could be bi-polar also....

I think he'll be back on the field after he heals...

Guest lyrik

They are saying that the cause could be a combination of the pain medication and the supplements he takes for his body.

HE IS DONE!

On top of all his crying, missing practices, feuds etc now he is a bigger liability to his current team and any prospective teams in the future (we all knew he was emotionally unstable, but this goes far and above that)...who is going to want an injury prone, suicidal, trash talking, practice missing wide-out? I feel bad for Parcels...I thought if anyone could turn this guy around it would have been him...now he has gone through working with some of the most admired people in the biz and basically shitting on them....DONE!

Guest Spankmeister

HE IS DONE!

On top of all his crying, missing practices, feuds etc now he is a bigger liability to his current team and any prospective teams in the future (we all knew he was emotionally unstable, but this goes far and above that)...who is going to want an injury prone, suicidal, trash talking, practice missing wide-out? I feel bad for Parcels...I thought if anyone could turn this guy around it would have been him...now he has gone through working with some of the most admired people in the biz and basically shitting on them....DONE!

Parcells never wanted T.O......Jerry Jones wanted TO....And we all know that Jones gets what he wants no matter how idiotic it is...

If you look at when Glenn joined the team, Parcells talked about that reciever and was excited to have him on board, he did not refuse to speak about him in press conferences like he has done with TO...

You can be the most gifted athlete in the world physically, but if you don't have the mental stamina, it is no good...there are countless examples of this in all sports

Guest swirlundergrounder

HE IS DONE!

So are you saying that the Cowboys are just going to let T.O walk away with that 3 year $25 Million Dollar contract?

T.O broke his finger during a Cowboys game and not some motor cycle accident. He went to the hospital and was given pain meds for his surgery. He possibly had an allergic reaction to the meds. Pretty much most people have mental and physical reactions to pain meds. So basically the Cowboys are liable for paying his contract.

If T.O wants to play and is able to play Jerry Jones will let him...

Guest lyrik

HE IS DONE!

So are you saying that the Cowboys are just going to let T.O walk away with that 3 year $25 Million Dollar contract?

T.O broke his finger during a Cowboys game and not some motor cycle accident. He went to the hospital and was given pain meds for his surgery. He possibly had an allergic reaction to the meds. Pretty much most people have mental and physical reactions to pain meds. So basically the Cowboys are liable for paying his contract.

This all sounds like a big spin job to me...allergic reaction? Come on...a body in too good of shape...come oooooon!

Supposedly he had 35 pills left yesterday...none today...thats not an allergic reaction thats an OD! If so they shouldn't be trying to spin this his nut job ass should be in a psyche ward like any other person on suicide watch.

Ya I would buy him out...he is only going to bring that team down and cause distractions...and it already started pre-season AGAIN...how many more times does it have to happen before people wash their hands talent or not!

Guest LeVeL

These allegations are apparently not a fact, the police departnment themselves claim that there is no police report stating that he admitted on taking 35 pills.

Its another spin by the media to discredit T.O.

Guest lyrik

Its another spin by the media to discredit T.O.

Come on...I still say it smells of bullshit to some degree as if the media NEEDS to discredit this retard...he does a fine enough job. Sooooo okay chalk it up to just another distraction in the "whats next" saga of TO.

Guest swirlundergrounder

HE IS DONE!

This all sounds like a big spin job to me...allergic reaction? Come on...a body in too good of shape...come oooooon!

just because he's in tip top shape doesn't mean that he's invincible. People react differently to chemicals. You should know that man!!

These guys pump themselves with pills, supplements, etc..(any chemical that is within the legal constrictions of the NFL), they'll take to maximize their bodies performance and ability to heal.

All over ESPN today all the analysts are giving T.O the benefit of the doubt because of their own experiences with pain medication.