Winter Music Conference Dates Announces.. heh

Guest LiquidX

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

wmc.wmc.wmc.wmc.WmC.WMC.wMC.WmcwMcwMCWMcwmCWmcWmc@#(@*^(@*^*(@&^#%^#$

ahhhhhh WMC OH SEVEN BABY!!!! fuck jeah i cant wait. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest swank

ok!

book all of your shit now...in the next week before the hotels and rest of the industry can adjust their systems.

IMPORTANT!

do not mention WMC conference to any hospitality industry or else your F*&^*ked. The more people know...the faster the prices will climb. And trust me with what's in store....this year they're going to CLIMB real high. ;)

Guest hiram

ok!

book all of your shit now...in the next week before the hotels and rest of the industry can adjust their systems.

IMPORTANT!

do not mention WMC conference to any hospitality industry or else your F*&^*ked. The more people know...the faster the prices will climb. And trust me with what's in store....this year they're going to CLIMB real high. ;)

Amen to that. i worked at the ritz in the beach. thank god i got out and im at the four seasons in brickell now

Guest james stratus

ok!

IMPORTANT!

Amen to that. i worked at the ritz in the beach. thank god i got out and im at the four seasons in brickell now

You actually have 48 hours to book those dates at whatever rate it is at now before it will go up. One week tops if they are slacking smaller hotels, and maybe a month for larger chain hotels.

Guest Marina22

ok!

IMPORTANT!

You actually have 48 hours to book those dates at whatever rate it is at now before it will go up. One week tops if they are slacking smaller hotels, and maybe a month for larger chain hotels.

I usually can't plan this far ahead and don't really stay in a hotel longer than one night. However, can you clarify 48 hours from when now or in March. Planning that far ahead is insane but I would do it if I could.

Guest pod

Remind me this year to stay indoors before conference.

Oh and to you all coming into town. I don't care. Really, I don't. It's not my problem, and I don't have the authority to deal with it.

Just getting that out of the way.

Guest sobe2004

Some hotels have already made the adjustment...$400 per night at the Whitelaw... :P

From Expedia - rates per night:

Ritz - $539

Hotel Victor - $579

Sagamore - $746

Loews - No rooms available on the selected dates: 3/20/2007 - 3/25/2007

Hotel Astor - $330

Delano - No rooms available on the selected dates: 3/20/2007 - 3/25/2007

Shore Club - No rooms available on the selected dates: 3/20/2007 - 3/25/2007

Doubletree - $279

Catalina - $475

The Strand - $467

But the best goes to The Standard Miami:

"This lodging cannot be booked for fewer than 7 nights."

What a joke . . .

Guest pod

Yeah it is. Market forces and all, but still a joke. Conference makes me glad I live close to everything and don't need to spend half my yearly salary on a hotel.

Guest mursa

March 20-25 ?????????? only 5 days ?.....is it me , or has conference gotten smaller in terms of time frame over the last few years ?

Guest spinderella7713

people some good advice.....rent from the chesterfield, great location, good tunes all week ....or better yet find out where/and If crobar is doing there pool party you'll probably have to pay to get in but windows people windows!!!! lol ;)