Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mini Crobar sobe update and some other random news

V. Barbarino

Guest dancefloored

If a DJ can make me move the way I only know how to then it was a good set. Reference to DG@SPACE

what do u think Bling? The way you saw me move that night at laundry bar doesnt happen on my own, its the music that overrides my body.

btw, DG @ Space is nothing like having a deep house dj in SPACE

end of story

its liek putting a Deep House DJ to play the Main Room @ Space...it just wont work.

Bullshit, it's not like putting a deep house DJ @ Space. I'm pretty sure DG is smart enough to know that you cannot play deep house @ space. But it does not mean you have to play the same bs as everybody else. The man is no joke. The idiots on the dancefloor probably had no clue. The same way they probably wouldn't appreciate Stryke.

i wouldnt want to hear deep house at Space period....... deep house needs to be played in more intimate venues ...... (one without kryo or horns.... ) and room to dance as well.

the rotating lineup at space for the past few yrs has worked for them.... no need to change it up

Guest ddg

;D We'll arrange the GreyGoosemobile to make an airport pickup if necessary.

damn that would be awesome...lol

Diego don't even think about it. The GreyGoosemobile doesn't hold enough GG for you. :D

lol..... ;D ;D

I said Donald Glaude wouldn't work at Space. He always brings it at Crobar, though. The beach people and touristos get him a lot more than Kendall.

I can stick guys og, tsettos, rudnick etc in any club and they can change it up and adapt to the room, plus as a DJ, you should always do your home work.. So there is no excuse for what DG did...

dg.. worst dj i have ever heard in a club.

Guest pod

I said Donald Glaude wouldn't work at Space. He always brings it at Crobar, though. The beach people and touristos get him a lot more than Kendall.

Beach people get something other than doing drugs and getting bad plastic surgery?

Guest mr.miami

Is there some techno / electronic type language dictionary I can read some where? ;D All these terms like Deep House, Light House, Pop house , and deep house with a bit of bling house are like ebonics to me.

Guest pod

Is there some techno / electronic type language dictionary I can read some where? ;D All these terms like Deep House, Light House, Pop house , and deep house with a bit of bling house are like ebonics to me.

Don't sweat it. Only trainspotters give a shit what sub-sub-sub genre a song or a party is. In other words, "who cares?"

I've been waiting awhile to bust that one out. There's a lot of things I've been meaning to say that about, but I wouldn't want some of you guys to cry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sobeboy

Crobar is still gutted- Won't be open before Thanksgiving

if not before xmas. Hopefully at least for New Years

Day for Genesis IV.

C&C's party during White Party weekend is being moved.

Does anyone know if Amika or rather Sin Nightclub (now)

is being run by the same people? Manager? Door people?

Thanks for any info.

Josh

www.sobegayinfo.com

C&C's party during White Party weekend is being moved.

where is it going to be than?

Most probably Space..

I heard that as well, but i have not seen any confirmed date for them not even on the site, unless they have changed that in the last 48 hours or so.

I'm trying to get a response from them on myspace, see if they can tell me.

Tix info would be great as well, those guys don't come down here often, would be real cool to see them live.

It is a White Party Event- the club won't advertise it.

You can get tickets at http://www.whiteparty.org/catalog

which are $40 in advance. Although it is still advertised

being at Crobar.

I just heard C&C up in Montreal again and they were

great.

White Party has a great lineup this year.

Josh

http://www.sobegayinfo.com

So when will we know?