Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you metro pcs users..

Guest spinderella7713

Metro offers some messed up insurance right? You have to buy a whole new phone if you lose/break yours.....I wouldnt be to comfortable with that. Ive used just about every provider...Cingular seems to be the best in every way.

i gave up on my metro, i thought it was working well for me when i made calls and traveled across south florida...however most of the people that were trying to call me couldnt get a hold of me, they said they would always get someone else's voicemail, or some lady named maria in hialeah would pick up.

LOL . maria in hialeah :P

Guest pod

Metro offers some messed up insurance right? You have to buy a whole new phone if you lose/break yours.....I wouldnt be to comfortable with that. Ive used just about every provider...Cingular seems to be the best in every way.

Cingular is run by a bunch of drunk, retarded monkeys.

i gave up on my metro, i thought it was working well for me when i made calls and traveled across south florida...however most of the people that were trying to call me couldnt get a hold of me, they said they would always get someone else's voicemail, or some lady named maria in hialeah would pick up.

LOL . maria in hialeah :P

yea it's pretty bad when you have clients trying to get a hold of you, and they get some ghetto hip hop song or reggeaton in the voicemail thinking it was a wrong number.

this is not a joke either.

80 bucks is the deductable. 2 phones a year, but 80 bucks each time. The thing is, when you think about it, you really are over paying with other providers, they just make it easy to get started while metro makes you pay for the phone. The other companies rolls the cost of the phone into your plan, so one way or another you are paying for it. Do you really think Cing gets Razors at 20 bucks??? lol, fuck no, you are really paying for it.

I pay 53 bucks a month, it never changes, unlimited everthing, never ever ever changes. Love it! Who ever watches minutes and shit like that is either not paying for their service or are idiots.

Guest pod

True enough, their reliability is sporadic. Though I know Mr. Barbarino has a Q from his company for such purposes, right?

I use unlocked import GSM phones, so Metro isn't an option for me anyway.

Guest macboy

80 bucks is the deductable. 2 phones a year, but 80 bucks each time. The thing is, when you think about it, you really are over paying with other providers, they just make it easy to get started while metro makes you pay for the phone. The other companies rolls the cost of the phone into your plan, so one way or another you are paying for it. Do you really think Cing gets Razors at 20 bucks??? lol, fuck no, you are really paying for it.

I pay 53 bucks a month, it never changes, unlimited everthing, never ever ever changes. Love it! Who ever watches minutes and shit like that is either not paying for their service or are idiots.

I thought you had the Q?

True enough, their reliability is sporadic. Though I know Mr. Barbarino has a Q from his company for such purposes, right?

My Q is pretty good, but it's not a every call kind of phone, it's really so I have all my contacts in the palm of my hand, I rarely ever need the net on it, just a map program, contacts, email and oregon trail...

oh and the bubbles game, but it could never replace my metro.

Metro is by far the best carrier down here, I've had them all except T mobile...

My Q is pretty good, but it's not a every call kind of phone, it's really so I have all my contacts in the palm of my hand, I rarely ever need the net on it, just a map program, contacts, email and oregon trail...

oh and the bubbles game, but it could never replace my metro.

Metro is by far the best carrier down here, I've had them all except T mobile...

it worked for me, i thought it was really neat paying the 50-60 bucks a month till i started losing alot of referrals from people saying they had left me voicemails and i never got them

i use t-mobile now, so far no problems in that aspect

Guest xmuzik

i dont use a cell phone , whenever i need to reach someone i just pray and angels carry my message to the person on the other end.

Stop trying to sound like the frugal economist that you are not, the truth behind it all is that you're cheap.

There is a big difference between being frugal and being cheap. And I think you're confused.

metro pie ca shit is the most ghetto cell phone provider i have ever come across.. shitty service, shitty phones and horrible reception.. comparable to sprint/nextel which is the biggest ripp off ever, with the worst customer care known to man.

the only two decent providers imo are t-mobile and cingular. expensive but up to date phones and good reception.

Guest jamu

metro pie ca shit is the most ghetto cell phone provider i have ever come across.. shitty service, shitty phones and horrible reception.. comparable to sprint/nextel which is the biggest ripp off ever, with the worst customer care known to man.

the only two decent providers imo are t-mobile and cingular. expensive but up to date phones and good reception.

Yeah okay....... TMobile with excellent service. Hmmm don't think so. Cingular maybe only because of Bellsouth's stringent attitude over customer service, but I am not really impressed with the product.

I was happy with metro when i had it in Miami but when i moved back to jupiter i had to switch to cingular since i had no service at home. Cingular was a pain cause it was expensive and i wasn't used to watching my minutes and the text message charges are out of control! I had prepaid so i couldn't get the text package.

Switched to T-Mobile for the sidekick and i love it. Granted i rarely ever answer the phone but its unlimited everything else and i average about 100 miutes a month on it. Haven't had a problem with their signal, sometimes i even get service on the subway. I'm pretty sure it depends on the kind of phone too.

Guest pod

Metro is fairly limited, you get a decent voice plan provided you're in a service area. Sounds like where everyone else was in the 90s. Data? Forget about it. They have CDMA and a clear upgrade path to 3G, but no desire to offer it.

What I like about GSM providers like T-mobile and Cingular is that the handsets will work just about anywhere in the world. Sure, you might pay horrendous charges if you're overseas, but they'll work. You can counteract that no-sweat by getting prepaid SIMs or a global roaming plan.

Guest web_norah

Metro piece of shit is useless outside FL and even in FL it sucks balls

i had Cingular and their phones were crap two years ago and still are....

T Mobile offers tri band phones and seems to be the best service overall....they're not perfect but so far, i am sticking to them!

Guest Electric Eel

Im in Brazil right now and my Verizon phone works here. Yeah its expensive 69 cents a minute. Im here for work and its a work phone so it doesn't matter.