Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Rick...

Since you are riding my jock and then making fun of my mustang and then calling me cheap, all the while you refuse to post or acknowledge if you even own a car, I'm gonna make you an offer..

You post a pic of your car, with Registration and I'll send you in the mail 20 bucks cash...

It's the easiet money you'll ever make. Think about it for a second, you could:

1. Take bling to a movie

2. Buy Drugs for clubbing

3. Buy 20 lotto tickets, if you win, more drugs for space!!

4. Get blown by a hooker, sure she won't be hot, but it's a blow and a go! woot!

5. Rent Beaches at blockbuster and have enough left over to buy some Vagisil®

6. Put 10 gallons of gas in storage so when you do afford a car, you will be able to drive it.

7. Thinking outside the bun? 20 tacos! Aren't you Mexican or Mexican't?

8. Use it for tip money for the bus driver, it is holiday season after all!

9. How about you buy that Head On, apply directl to the forehead, cream because your life must suck so bad it's like one long big headache.

10. Last but not least, you could pay someone to forge your car registration on photoshop.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are riding my jock and then making fun of my mustang and then calling me cheap, all the while you refuse to post or acknowledge if you even own a car, I'm gonna make you an offer..

You post a pic of your car, with Registration and I'll send you in the mail 20 bucks cash...

1. Take bling to a movie

2. Buy Drugs for clubbing

3. Buy 20 lotto tickets, if you win, more drugs for space!!

4. Get blown by a hooker, sure she won't be hot, but it's a blow and a go! woot!

5. Rent Beaches at blockbuster and have enough left over to buy some Vagisil®

6. Put 10 gallons of gas in storage so when you do afford a car, you will be able to drive it.

7. Thinking outside the bun? 20 tacos! Aren't you Mexican or Mexican't?

8. Use it for tip money for the bus driver, it is holiday season after all!

9. How about you buy that Head On, apply directl to the forehead, cream because your life must suck so bad it's like one long big headache.

10. Last but not least, you could pay someone to forge your car registration on photoshop.

Did I hurt somebody's feelings? :-* ;)

You post a pic of your car, with Registration

I was just browsing by and i had to respond to this since you do refer to yourself as a true domestic only enthusiast.

A true car enthusiast would never "ever ever" post a picture of their car with the registration. That's as dumb as saying "hey mr car thief - this is my car and this where i live - come n get it, i'll even leave you some warm milk outside!"

ps. mr thief mean man- it is a domestic - so you might be lucky if you make it down the block.

Guest Slide On The Ice

1. Take bling to a movie...

Or buy him a lapdance.

no, not at all, I'm just curious how someone can make fun of a brand new mustang GT with every option all the while you don't even own a car, so post the pic and the 20 is yours..

Aww come on sweetie, you know I didn't mean to piss you off

:-*

Well first of all it's a Rustang. Second of all it's a domestic, and third it's owned by a guido. So that's 3 strikes. And you're out.

Let's look at the New Rustang that you proudly brag so much about. Personally i would be ashamed to drive any Domestic piece of junk. As we all know they don't last.

The interior, in typical domestic fashion is still low rent, even in 2006. They still use the same cheap radio with the blue and green digits that is found in every GM on the market since 1980. You can buy a $100,000 supercharged Cadicrap Escalader and still get that annoying green backlight that has been commonplce in every GM car for the past 20 years. You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it as your passion for domestic junk won't let you.

It's ok to like junk Mr Saleen, that's why I call you cheap.

It's ok to defend metro PCS, that's what cheap people do.

It's ok to love Rustangs with cheap interiors, that's what poseurs do.

I was just browsing by and i had to respond to this since you do refer to yourself as a true domestic only enthusiast.

A true car enthusiast would never "ever ever" post a picture of their car with the registration. That's as dumb as saying "hey mr car thief - this is my car and this where i live - come n get it, i'll even leave you some warm milk outside!"

ps. mr thief mean man- it is a domestic - so you might be lucky if you make it down the block.

Think before you type. Do car theives steal cars based upon what was posted on the internet?

no' date=' not at all, I'm just curious how someone can make fun of a brand new mustang GT with every option all the while you don't even own a car, so post the pic and the 20 is yours..

[/quote']

Well first of all it's a Rustang. Second of all it's a domestic, and third it's owned by a guido. So that's 3 strikes. And you're out.

Let's look at the New Rustang that you proudly brag so much about. Personally i would be ashamed to drive any Domestic piece of junk. As we all know they don't last.

The interior, in typical domestic fashion is still low rent, even in 2006. They still use the same cheap radio with the blue and green digits that is found in every GM on the market since 1980. You can buy a $100,000 supercharged Cadicrap Escalader and still get that annoying green backlight that is commonplce in every GM car for the past 20 years. You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it as your passion for domestic junk won't let you.

Not for nothing, I can argue over cars any day of the week, however I refuse to argue over cars WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T OWN ONE. It is a prerequisite to own a car to talk trash about cars..

no, not at all, I'm just curious how someone can make fun of a brand new mustang GT with every option all the while you don't even own a car, so post the pic and the 20 is yours..

The interior, in typical domestic fashion is still low rent, even in 2006. They still use the same cheap radio with the blue and green digits that is found in every GM on the market since 1980. You can buy a $100,000 supercharged Cadicrap Escalader and still get that annoying green backlight that is commonplce in every GM car for the past 20 years. You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it as your passion for domestic junk won't let you.

Not for nothing, I can argue over cars any day of the week, however I refuse to argue over cars WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T OWN ONE. It is a prerequisite to own a car to talk trash about cars..

Well since your car qualifies as a wheelbarrow , I don't think you're worthy of talking to about cars. You call yourself Saleen S351 yet you don't own one, because the truth is you can't afford one. And that's why you drive a V6 Rustang with a GT emblem. And rumor has it that it's misfiring and running on 5 cylinders. You're the ultimate poseur. We all want to be Like Saleen.

btw if u really wanna see a pic of what i drive - here it is

let's race - i'll beat you in the 1/4

a8_12.JPG

a9_12.JPG

bf_12.JPG

Guest coach

This may be nearly the funniest thread ever. If I post a pic of my Honda Accord, will you send me $5? How about $2 for a Mazda truck which is of course actually a Ford truck in a foreign costume?

This may be nearly the funniest thread ever.

I don't think it's funnier than the fact that Saleen's new Rustang, like any unreliable, quickly screwed together, poorly built domestic junk, will start rattling, squirking, lose a few bolts, a headlight, a door handle or maybe even a fender or two before it's time for my next oil change.

And if his car actually makes it to the dealership (via tow truck) at the required 3000 mile oil change mark, the crankshaft bearings might be worn out along with some loose intake manifold bolts and/or a malfunctioning alternator.

And of of course he'll try to deny that his car is a slow piece of trash because he is very patriotic and his passion for anything built in the USA blinds him from reality.

Guest michael^heaven

Personally, I will never own another domestic-made vehicle due to past, horrific experiences. Unless, I'm living in Germany where my 'domestic' car is a Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, etc. However, I'm stoked for anybody with a new vehicle. Love that new car smell! ;)

I don't think it's funnier than the fact that Saleen's new Rustang' date=' like any unreliable, quickly screwed together, poorly built domestic junk, will start rattling, squirking, lose a few bolts, a headlight, a door handle or maybe even a fender or two before it's time for my next oil change.

And if his car actually makes it to the dealership (via tow truck) at the required 3000 mile oil change mark, the crankshaft bearings might be worn out along with some loose intake manifold bolts and/or a malfunctioning alternator.

And of of course he'll try to deny that his car is a slow piece of trash because he is very patriotic and his passion for anything built in the USA blinds him from reality.

[/quote']

A construction worker with no car is talking shit about me?

You gotta love the internet..

Guest maru37

Mustang GT's are pretty good. It's not like he drives a Cavalier with rims and a sticker that wraps around the body of the car. The GT is a legit sports car imo. I would have gone for the Shelby Cobra but given that I drive a 91 Infiniti just barely holding on it's just talk.

It's better to have a Mustang GT and KNOW it then to just go buy some upscale Benz and have no idea what it can do, how it works, or how to maintain it. I love showing people how to use their cars.

Think before you type. Do car theives steal cars based upon what was posted on the internet?

Im sorry but this is another dumb comment.

Are you living in the past?

Who do you think car theives are? Some guy living under the bridge with the same t-shirt for the last 20 years? If you go on any enthusiast car forums under classified being domestic or not, and you select a few cars by clicking on their links, if you see any of them with pics of their license plates i guarantee you they will be photochopped or at least one person in that forum is going to be like "hey man, hide the plate!"....offcourse only a fool would take a picture of their registration.

this is not the early 90's anymore.

The fact is, the whole black out the plates is a myth, has always been. Why wouldn't a car theif just walk around the aventura mall and write down plates of cars he wants to steal? While he's there he may just want to steal them anyways! lol...

If you have some super exotic or something in the niche market then fine, make that claim, but car theives typically aren't the guys from gone in 60 seconds. I should know I came from the car theief capital of the US, NJ, Jersey city and Newark were the worst cities for a long time. They don't scout out cars, they are find opportunities and expolit them.

Please take your head out of your ass, you are reaching to proove some kind of point and you failed.

gotta run, I'm covering up my plate on my car, so no one can see it, in fact I may just take my plates off altogether.

I don't think it's funnier than the fact that Saleen's new Rustang, like any unreliable, quickly screwed together, poorly built domestic junk, will start rattling, squirking, lose a few bolts, a headlight, a door handle or maybe even a fender or two before it's time for my next oil change.

A construction worker with no car is talking shit about me?

You gotta love the internet..

I showed you what I drive already, it gets good gas mileage and is more reliable than that soon to be junk car of yours.

Ok so you pay 30k for an overpriced Rustang...Don't you know it costs Ford 2k to make that car and still you're getting parts from a used gm car parts bin?

Gotta love how these domestic car makers are selling recycled junk to the teeming masses. Yet idiots like Barbarino have so much pride in their products. Built in the USA!!. They should change that to:

Junk!! proudly built in the USA!!!

Your myspace page says you are 31 and you have no car??

How do you take chicks out? Do you get your mommy to drive you in her station-wagon like the karate kids mommy did??

Wow I have a stalker. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm only into women. If you're looking to hookup. You can easily find your match at gaydar.com. Thousands of gay singles looking for some guido ass.

P.S. Just a little food for thought. Since you're too dumb to think on your own. And I have to do it for you.

1) Do you really think I would survive in Florida without a car? You're dumber than I thought.

2)Yes I work for an Engineering and Constuction company, I don't do any dirty work though. That's why we hire defunct guys like you and pay them $5 an hour.

3) I will never tell you what car I own. I enjoy pissing you off and hearing you ask the same question over and over again. What do you drive Rick?

4) Why? Why did Rick start making fun of Saleen all of a sudden...When it's been over two years since we've had a battle of wits that you can never seem to win?

Simple, because you tried to offend me on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with you. It was none of your business and you tried to look like a smart ass. You opened up a can of worms buddy. So now I'm making you look like the jackass that you really are.

Give up man, you know I'm the only guy on CJ you can never win against. You've tried many times in the past and failed on all accounts. Anybody who's read CJ for 3 years or more can attest to this. Until then here's a kiss :-*

Guest Vitaliy

06stanggtow4.jpg

Not taking sides, but... Sure, your brand new car's value goes down 3-4 of grand the minute you roll off the lot, but domestics depreciate like there is no tomorrow. This is the latest from SoFla auctions :)

06stanggtow4.jpg

Not taking sides, but... Sure, your brand new car's value goes down 3-4 of grand the minute you roll off the lot, but domestics depreciate like there is no tomorrow. This is the latest from SoFla auctions :)

HA HA HA.....

So much for the Frugal Economist. I wonder where Saleen got his Economics degree. Or how much he payed for it. Because if he went to school for it he needs to go get his money back, because I don't think he learned anything.

Guest james stratus

all4tribalism is right! Although I am sure he is refering to high end and modded car sites, you should always blur your license plate online. This is because sometimes its a certain model, or model and color that certain people may want or need. There are things called chop shops and the ubiquitous car "export" industry where certain cars are on order and cheaper to get with the 5 finger discount (Particularly here in Florida and up in NJ).