Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Rick...

all4tribalism is right! Although I am sure he is refering to high end and modded car sites, you should always blur your license plate online. This is because sometimes its a certain model, or model and color that certain people may want or need. There are things called chop shops and the ubiquitous car "export" industry where certain cars are on order and cheaper to get with the 5 finger discount (Particularly here in Florida and up in NJ).

thank you sir

that's exactly what im referring to, sometimes they don't have to be exotic supercars but cars that are hard to come by and or the ones that were only built a certain year(s) or so many a year...they are not sitting at your local walmart parking lot or saleen's fav place Aventura mall either...even if you do find one , i guarantee you there won't be one like it in that whole parking lot....domestics are a dime a dozen especially mustangs, used parts are cheap in those cars, however when you get into japanese/european/collectibles the parts are more scarce, when chop shops are looking for those type of vehicles, not your station wagon at publix.

this is not to say that rick's car is one of those but you still shouldn't be posting your registration online.

All4tribalism here speaks from the truth, now on the other hand NOsaleen... is putting fake plates from his boy's station wagon...since his car does qualify as "rare vehicle" since he has the one w/ the chromed out rims and fully loaded with cheap plastic...

I know you like VC since u went to see him w/ Lola in broward, we all know you still like tribal as much as u say its over...

ps...i was told that you should keep that $25 bucks of yours, so maybe one day you can afford to put a "real" mod in your 16 sec car...

:P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

I don't have a car, but let me put in my thoughts. I've never understood why the hell you want a car with flash, which is all I see these import kids doing. Basically punks from Hialeah with nothing better to do. One of my cheap thrills in life is when the PD impounds their shit.

Give me a non-descript whatever with something under the hood that's no joke. I looked it up on the Wiki and they call it a sleeper.

Guest james stratus

Sleepers they are. I know of V6 anything-this-that that can eat a brand spanking new v8 Mustang putting down less that 300 whp.

31 and no car..

Alltribes doing his best to cover for you, but no dice...

We all know he drives you to work... (apparently in an American car, how ironic)

25 bucks, it is up to. Reg and pic of you in the car and you get 25 bucks sent to your house..

38, receding hairline, ugly and still a virgin...

Has your car broken down yet?

Word around town has it that you still work for that little deli down the block cutting pastrami and changing trash bags for chump change. In that case you better work overtime to pay me my $25 which is about double your weekly paycheck.

Rumor also has it that you routinely get on your knees blow all the bigwigs in the nighlife industry for additional income and "intel". No wonder you always have the "scoop". Now we know why. Another disturbing fact is that last time you were seen at a public function, you were wearing ridiculously tight jeans, plucked your eyebrows and wore wonder bra to draw attenion from the flaming homos that you love so much.

Just tell us the truth NOsaleen... You're a homo and proud.

Guest james stratus

This just in.... The buzz around town is that Saleen has been handed the shift fork by several single cam civics making less than 100 hp. (See me for car guy translation into English)

LOL! 4 Banger action means half the weight of a V8! So of course :P ::)

This just in...

DETROIT (Reuters) -- Ford Motor Co. is recalling over 145,000 vehicles in the United States for a range of problems from defective latches to faulty drivetrains, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/10/10/bc.autos.ford.recall.reut/index.html

8)

"This may cause the latch mechanism to freeze in cold weather and the door could open while the vehicle is moving, the agency said."

let's hope this doesn't happen to nosaleen's car since it is a new ford...

If you look at the list of the most stolen cars, it prooves they are all generics, so posting your plates online does nothing to aide car theives... It's a myth unless you happen to own a real 427 cobra.. Or someone has to have a red sentra.. lol

You know what, lets see what the list looks like:

2004 numbers:

* 1995 Honda Civic

* 1989 Toyota Camry

* 1991 Honda Accord

* 1994 Dodge Caravan

* 1994 Chevrolet Full Size C/K 1500 Pickup

* 1997 Ford F150 Series

* 1990 Acura Integra

* 1988 Toyota Pickup

* 1991 Nissan Sentra

MY GOD, THE THEIVES BETTER HIT THE INTERNET TO FIND THESE ULTRA RARE CARS!!!!!!!!

One of the big reasons why theives steal cars now is for their engines, they steal the V8 model when they own the V6 model and they swap the parts. Mostly done with Integras. Now lets say you post a pic of your Integra online, now the theives will have to know your name, address, and they have to run your plates, which they can do, but it will cost them and that is traceable. Unless the know a cop, but even then, cops won't usually help a car theive. Hanging out at the mall is a far better way to case and steal a car. Again unless you own a real 427 cobra.

idiots, just plain idiots.. They steal what they can chop up, they export the exotics, they don't chop ferraris up...

Btw Rick, i'm 29, I own a car, and now your boy Alltribe is avoiding my comment he drives a pontiac.. So alltribe what kind of car do you drive? You can stop the bs now, I have two facts for you.

1. alltribe owns a pontiac

2. and at the age of 31, Rick the former drug dealer who got banned from space for selling drugs to the bouncers, doesn't even own a car...

But yet they will bash me for driving American... You have to love the internet..

If you look at the list of the most stolen cars, it prooves they are all generics, so posting your plates online does nothing to aide car theives... It's a myth unless you happen to own a real 427 cobra.. Or someone has to have a red sentra.. lol

2004 numbers:

* 1995 Honda Civic

* 1989 Toyota Camry

* 1991 Honda Accord

* 1994 Dodge Caravan

* 1997 Ford F150 Series

* 1990 Acura Integra

* 1988 Toyota Pickup

* 1991 Nissan Sentra

MY GOD, THE THEIVES BETTER HIT THE INTERNET TO FIND THESE ULTRA RARE CARS!!!!!!!!

One of the big reasons why theives steal cars now is for their engines, they steal the V8 model when they own the V6 model and they swap the parts. Mostly done with Integras. Now lets say you post a pic of your Integra online, now the theives will have to know your name, address, and they have to run your plates, which they can do, but it will cost them and that is traceable. Unless the know a cop, but even then, cops won't usually help a car theive. Hanging out at the mall is a far better way to case and steal a car. Again unless you own a real 427 cobra.

idiots, just plain idiots.. They steal what they can chop up, they export the exotics, they don't chop ferraris up...

Btw Rick, i'm 29, I own a car, and now your boy Alltribe is avoiding my comment he drives a pontiac.. So alltribe what kind of car do you drive? You can stop the bs now, I have two facts for you.

2. and at the age of 31, Rick the former drug dealer who got banned from space for selling drugs to the bouncers, doesn't even own a car...

But yet they will bash me for driving American... You have to love the internet..

Blah,blah,blah

Btw I need an oil change, and I know you need the extra cash, I'll pay you $10. That'll be enough to buy you a weekly supply of rogaine and your confidence (which I shattered) back.

Hopefully that helps your hairline and your ego.

Btw Rick, i'm 29, I own a car,

Not true. Since when does a Rustang qualify as a car? It's domestic garbage. Has your bumper fallen off yet BTW?

You need to remove that GT sticker on your car. Poseur. Everybody knows it's an underpowered V6 with an automatic since you can't drive.

Guest pod

It doesn't count if your name isn't on the title. :-X

Derrrrr....Well I own a tiny fraction of it. The bolt that holds the pull-string to signal a stop in place.

It doesn't count if your name isn't on the title. :-X

Derrrrr....Well I own a tiny fraction of it. The bolt that holds the pull-string to signal a stop in place.

Riding the bus into nyc every day was a really good way to network with people... I got job offers and even met chicks, so it's not all bad..

Guest pod

Around here though, buses have a stigma (partially true) as being a haven for crackheads and delinquents.

For the most part though, the transit going through civilized areas tends to be just that, civilized. The bus I take from Downtown to the Beach is very quiet actually.

2004 numbers:

* 1995 Honda Civic

* 1989 Toyota Camry

* 1991 Honda Accord

* 1994 Dodge Caravan

* 1997 Ford F150 Series

* 1990 Acura Integra

* 1988 Toyota Pickup

* 1991 Nissan Sentra

actually i only bash you for your ignorance since you clearly state you know it all

Integras do come w/ V6's and V8's, right? only a true domestic nut like you would know such thing...displacement displacement displacement....lets get real for a sec here...ligenheifer viper doing 1000hp on 2 big turbos and 7 liters? yawn...and u gotta pay what 150k? So you got a 10 liter viper that does 500hp what a fucking joke, i know V6's on stock bottom ends that do twice as that...and will outlast any multi displacement domestic not only will it last longer, but it wont break as fast, its proven technology, what real engineers do behind a drawing board, not some genious say hey how should we make the next vette make 500hp? i know more displacement! and less mpg!..that's what it gets down to...

you make yourself look silly posting about how you tune your stock 3500lbs GT in the 1320 and how you dial her in the 100's...wow! as you may know ive owned a mustang, a real GT 5.0, ive owned a Z28 Camaro, a blazer, and foreign cars...the difference between you and me is that i know about all cars as a whole, i know what they are and aren't capable of doing...do some research...internet is here to help you.

people that steal cars are looking for certain cars not just 427 cobras, there's a market for everything out there...why would someone break into a garage with porsches, benzes, bimmers, to steal an integra type r? when they've could've left w/ a 996 twin turbo? not all thiefes are domestic only diehards like you my friend

btw since u know your domestics...

let's take a saturn...are u ready?

ok...

07 saturn sky redline 2 liter turbo - 4 banger - 260hp/250tq, rwd - 13.9 on the 1320

nosaleen's 06 mustang gt - 300hp V8 NA - 13.8 on the 1320

that's considering the average driver weighs lets say 150-200lbs, ok?

so we know you weight is reaching the mid 200s, so a lady driving a redline that weighs 100-120 will outrun you on the quarter...

power to weight ratio

nosaleen - 0

lady - 1

keep playing

2004 numbers:

* 1995 Honda Civic

* 1989 Toyota Camry

* 1991 Honda Accord

* 1994 Dodge Caravan

* 1997 Ford F150 Series

* 1990 Acura Integra

* 1988 Toyota Pickup

* 1991 Nissan Sentra

actually i only bash you for your ignorance since you clearly state you know it all

Integras do come w/ V6's and V8's, right? only a true domestic nut like you would know such thing...displacement displacement displacement....lets get real for a sec here...ligenheifer viper doing 1000hp on 2 big turbos and 7 liters? yawn...and u gotta pay what 150k? So you got a 10 liter viper that does 500hp what a fucking joke, i know V6's on stock bottom ends that do twice as that...and will outlast any multi displacement domestic not only will it last longer, but it wont break as fast, its proven technology, what real engineers do behind a drawing board, not some genious say hey how should we make the next vette make 500hp? i know more displacement! and less mpg!..that's what it gets down to...

you make yourself look silly posting about how you tune your stock 3500lbs GT in the 1320 and how you dial her in the 100's...wow! as you may know ive owned a mustang, a real GT 5.0, ive owned a Z28 Camaro, a blazer, and foreign cars...the difference between you and me is that i know about all cars as a whole, i know what they are and aren't capable of doing...do some research...internet is here to help you.

people that steal cars are looking for certain cars not just 427 cobras, there's a market for everything out there...why would someone break into a garage with porsches, benzes, bimmers, to steal an integra type r? when they've could've left w/ a 996 twin turbo? not all thiefes are domestic only diehards like you my friend

btw since u know your domestics...

let's take a saturn...are u ready?

ok...

07 saturn sky redline 2 liter turbo - 4 banger - 260hp/250tq, rwd - 13.9 on the 1320

nosaleen's 06 mustang gt - 300hp V8 NA - 13.8 on the 1320

that's considering the average driver weighs lets say 150-200lbs, ok?

so we know you weight is reaching the mid 200s, so a lady driving a redline that weighs 100-120 will outrun you on the quarter...

power to weight ratio

nosaleen - 0

lady - 1

keep playing

put up or shut up, what do you drive?

I got job offers and even met chicks, so it's not all bad..

Job offer? Well I think you need one now since i hear you just got fired from the Deli because you got caught stealing and eating on the job.

You met chicks? Yeah right. Not in this lifetime, you were even refused entry at Prive because you're fat and bald. So how can you get chicks?

Back to your cheaply built car. Have you lost a fender yet? You surely have lost your muffler by now. When your car hits 60, i'm pretty sure you're hearing that little clicking sound. That little sound you hear everyday on your way to the deli coming from your engine, it's called detonation, which means your car is apiece of shit and you're fucked. That little rattle you from the cabin it means you cheaply assembled interior is coming apart.

To answer your question I do have a car and it will make it to next year unlike yours.