Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Rick...

My buddies dad has the old generation 7 series and won't sell it for the world, the new one is garbage and to quote motor trend, the new 7 series is the worst car BMW has built in over ten years..

I Drive is so dumb, they had to put a sticker on the dash to show you how to turn the AC on...

I won't drive a foreign car, but if I had to drive a beemer it would be the old 8 series..

The E55AMG imo is the best lux/sports car to drive period.. Though Motor Trend did call the old M5 possibly the best car ever built.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

the supra was so great, they stopped making it...

They stopped making it because it was too expensive to manufacture...there was no way to make that car for less $$$ and the demographic for this vehicle got sidetracked by other vehicles.

wrong again, they still made the supra but didn't sell it in the US...

so...what's your point? I live here in North America and discuss the reasons here...not Japan.

the supra was so great, they stopped making it...

They stopped making it because it was too expensive to manufacture...there was no way to make that car for less $$$ and the demographic for this vehicle got sidetracked by other vehicles.

wrong again, they still made the supra but didn't sell it in the US...

so...what's your point? I live here in North America and discuss the reasons here...not Japan.

don't waste your time w/ this domestic diehard clueless fanatic...

attn: nosaleen....

06 4.6 stock bottom end will handle no more than 450hp, and that's already pushing it...maybe the engine/tranny will last if you're lucky and have a real good tuner(meaning $$$) deff not the rear end when someone puts slicks on those things, this is with a turbo or supercharger.

the 06 4.6's do not make as much power as the previous mustang 4.6's due to the changes in the piston design, and the rings lands being so close to the combustion chamber for improved fuel economy, but at the same time makes it more prone to breakage under detonation.

this taken from mustangmonthly.com

"a stock '05-'06 GT with five-speed manual transmission makes 273 rear-wheel horsepower."

"In this comparison of an '05 three-valve piston (left) and the previous two-valve piston, you can see the top ring land has moved up, which makes it more prone to breakage under detonation."

mump_051200_steedas_17_z.jpg

it is crazy to think that just that little bit if differance in the rings could cause that much of a problem for modders.

Guest Fez

The E55AMG imo is the best lux/sports car to drive period.. Though Motor Trend did call the old M5 possibly the best car ever built.

...E55/63 is straight CUBANASO kind of car...you have a little bit of cuban in you....

e55 & previous gen m5 have nothing on the Audi RS6, period.