Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you wine aficionados!

Guest lulamishka

Guest endymion

Oh, neat. I keep a little database of my own reviews so that I can remember what I liked and why, but this is even cooler.

Have you seen the new mega wine store across from Costco in North Miami? Holy smokes it's huge, and the prices are excellent.

Guest lulamishka

Oh, neat. I keep a little database of my own reviews so that I can remember what I liked and why, but this is even cooler.

Have you seen the new mega wine store across from Costco in North Miami? Holy smokes it's huge, and the prices are excellent.

No I have not! But I shall have to swing by the next time I'm up in that area! :)

Guest dahzel

for the broward peep's, there is a huge wine/alcohol store in ft lauderdale. just east of federal on 17th st, in the fairly new publix/boatin world/ wine n more shopping center. they specialize in wine, wine, and more wine, i've never seen so much wine in my life. good prices too. they also have a million different micro-brews and sell them all individually if you want to try it. name of the place is Wine N More.

not trying to thread jack lula :-*, just wanted to let the broward folk know too!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

for the broward peep's, there is a huge wine/alcohol store in ft lauderdale. just east of federal on 17th st, in the fairly new publix/boatin world/ wine n more shopping center. they specialize in wine, wine, and more wine, i've never seen so much wine in my life. good prices too. they also have a million different micro-brews and sell them all individually if you want to try it. name of the place is Wine N More.

not trying to thread jack lula :-*, just wanted to let the broward folk know too!! ;D

Hey, no problem here! This is a thread about wine! ;D

You gotta know where to buy it after reading about it on that site anyway! :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Electric Eel

I need to make a list of all the yummy new wine I tried at the wine festival last weekend.

Once I compile it I will definitely share it with you guys so you can try them once they come into our markets :)