Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering?

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest nickjunkie

not happening... I know the cjers won't like me posting that, but it's not happening... There will be a festival with a name but it won't soley be "GG". They lost way too much money to go at it alone, look for a merger....

You're off the mark on this one buddy, look for more info soon.

not happening... I know the cjers won't like me posting that, but it's not happening... There will be a festival with a name but it won't soley be "GG". They lost way too much money to go at it alone, look for a merger....

We'll we shall see whos right, but I can tell you I've developed secret plans for this years festival. I've come up with the idea of all ideas, I want to rent a booth... And no one will know what my idea is but it's gold jerry, GOLD!

Guest somefiercehouse

considering the header on this forum is global gathering/wmc, i would think so ;)

lol smartass. i should have seen that coming i guess.

Guest Marina22

Stanton Warriors again please, they didn't get the crowd they deserved this year. More electronic music, less rock... As much as I was excited to see Nine Inch Nails, when we finally got there it was too packed, we were too far and I went back to the tents to have a better time. ;D

Guest LiquidX

im willing to bet its even more rock focused this yr considering that that genre of music did the best last yr

call me crazy ........... :P

I would think that Global Gatherings will be more same or more rock then last year.. considering that they have 93.1 Rock's station promoting any rock event over their airwaves to the masses. Unless we see some Depeche Mode or something crazy like that I dont know. About electronic music.. I dont know who to bring.. Underworld maybe, that draws the world into a festival. But I dont know, Bang! bringing the names they are bringing, makes it way harder for Ultra and GG to choose carefully... and oh yeah, the pricings will be vital with all this prices hikes everywhere durinc WMC.

Guest pod

im willing to bet its even more rock focused this yr considering that that genre of music did the best last yr

call me crazy ........... :P

Gee Bling, I hope that isn't how everyone feels in the dance music camp. Let me put it this way, I'm open to suggestions. Obviously I can't guarantee bookings as that's above my pay grade, but I can pass on the word.

Guest Marina22

Underworld's a good idea considering they had to stop letting ppl into the main stage the year they performed at Ultra. Too Many Djs would be sweet too. :)

• 2 weeks later...