Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shine Friday Night Review

Felt like i was at my high school prom. Srsly, this place sucks.

music was shit.. mark who?

beers were from last season (meaning outdated and sour)

place was deaaaaaaad.

i dont know how anybody can say that they love this place. complete cheese.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dahzel

i wasn't there so i can't comment but after your review of donald glaude and now this....??? maybe you didn't know what to expect from mark farina or donald glaude?? what is it?? maybe you should do more homework before you go out so you can know what to expect :P

i wasn't there so i can't comment but after your review of donald glaude and now this....??? maybe you didn't know what to expect from mark farina or donald glaude?? what is it?? maybe you should do more homework before you go out so you can know what to expect :P

u are out of your mind. donald glaude was a fucking disaster... u and everybody in this industry knows it.... space was not his place.... MF was somewhat ok... but the club sucked... we were there for 1 hour.. left, and went to pawn shop.

Guest bootstah

u are out of your mind. donald glaude was a fucking disaster... u and everybody in this industry knows it.... space was not his place.... MF was somewhat ok... but the club sucked... we were there for 1 hour.. left, and went to pawn shop.

and how was Pawnshop, review of Felix? did Diddy happen to pass by with his megaphone? lol

Guest dahzel

i agree that space is not the place for donald glaude. but to make a statement like mark who? anyone who knows dg or mark farina knows what to expect.

Guest Chica

^I think you should be quiet because you werent there....THANKS.

The reality is that the place was pretty empty, the music was OK nothing special, maybe we needed more ppl to make it better, the energy of the ppl is always important for the DJ...

Guest ddg

The reality is that the place was pretty empty, the music was OK nothing special, maybe we needed more ppl to make it better, the energy of the ppl is always important for the DJ...

marnie, r u talking about shine last nite or dg at space??

Guest dahzel

Thanks, but did i say anything about the club or anything to the effect of my opinion of the turnout or night? all is said was my opinion on the dj's... THANKS!

Guest Chica

marnie, r u talking about shine last nite or dg at space??

Shine loco ..... Hopefully they have better luck this time with this place....

honestly .... i expected more .. way more

i was glad i was able to say hi and wish another happy b-day to the lust4house family but the place didnt seem like it was ready for a party ...

so simple .. no decorations .. no smoking permitted inside .. blah !

music was good, farina was good .. lust were good ... but hey! it is a 9 year anniversary! how about some baloons or some dancers or something on the walls !!

hanging out outside was kinda cool though ... getting the smoking breaks and telling people to sushhhsss their mouths cause someone might complaint lol ...

thanks to major for the drinks .. ;)

ps. James got lost ? :D

honestly .... i expected more .. way more

i was glad i was able to say hi and wish another happy b-day to the lust4house family but the place didnt seem like it was ready for a party ...

so simple .. no decorations .. no smoking permitted inside .. blah !

music was good, farina was good .. lust were good ... but hey! it is a 9 year anniversary! how about some baloons or some dancers or something on the walls !!

hanging out outside was kinda cool though ... getting the smoking breaks and telling people to sushhhsss their mouths cause someone might complaint lol ...

thanks to major for the drinks .. ;)

ps. James got lost ? :D

+1 this is what i am saying.. it was just boring... the chciks we were with HATED the music.. so they wanted some hip hop shit so we went to pawn.... but shine needs to serve beer that is not outdated because that shit was nasty.

Guest deprivation

I started off at Felix at Pawnshop and thought the vibe was good besides all the teenagers there. He threw down a good set with some cool '80s remixes, house, and electro.

I then headed to Farina and only stayed about 20 minutes. The vibe was boring and there wasn't much of a crowd. From what I heard, Farina sounds like a good DJ, but for whatever reason the vibe was boring and no one seemed that interested.

Guest musicalmissionary

If all you did was stand by the bar then sure, there's no vibe. THE VIBE IS ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! Vibe doesn't require numbers... it requires seeing people's faces light up and watching them dance. There was plenty of that where I was last night... ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! Mark Farina rocked .

Guest lyrik

If all you did was stand by the bar then sure, there's no vibe. THE VIBE IS ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! Vibe doesn't require numbers... it requires seeing people's faces light up and watching them dance. There was plenty of that where I was last night... ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! Mark Farina rocked .

LOL... you are trying to preach to me about a vYbe? dude.. the place sucked. period.

stick to the patio house music guru

LOL... you are trying to preach to me about a vYbe? dude.. the place sucked. period.

I was there. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know house music. All you know is miami cheese. Your knowledge of house music is like NoSaleen's knowledge of cars. I'm pretty sure the first time you heard any form of house music was when that jackass Cato K started playing at Voodoo a few months ago.

Guest mr.miami

Round 1 of the I know house no you dont know house has ended. If someone didnt have a good time somewhere how can other people tell them why they didnt have a good time? Different people have different tastes.Is Sylvia Brown up in here somewhere? ::) When is round 2? How hard is it to accept that someone thought the DJ sucked? Everyone has a right to thier own opinion. As for the vibe if you want vibe there is always the electric sockets. Still, what is up with serving skanky beer? The beer issue is the most important one brought up. ;D

Guest G.A.

unfortunately the vibe wasn't there...i wasn't feeling the music but there is alot of truth to be said about the DJ feeding off the people and frankly there wasn't much to feed- regardless the staff was great!! thank u T for the stiff drinks! laura did great job handling the door...and this should be taken as a learning experience for the next time...i did manage to head to psl for felix...aside for the "Y100" room - the night was pretty sick! felix dropped some old school tracks that left me reminiscing!!

some high points:

-green velvet's - flash (camera's ready?)

-bloc party (boy noize rmx...but it sounded more like a housecat edit)

-felix da housecat- silver screen shower scene

that crazy cat!! overall ;D

Guest lyrik

Round 1 of the I know house no you dont know house has ended. If someone didnt have a good time somewhere how can other people tell them why they didnt have a good time? Different people have different tastes.Is Sylvia Brown up in here somewhere? ::) When is round 2? How hard is it to accept that someone thought the DJ sucked? Everyone has a right to thier own opinion. As for the vibe if you want vibe there is always the electric sockets.

Its not the exact point...sit back and read these boards...there is a reason some people can bump a thread from 3-4 years ago and people treat as if it was a new topic until they realize the date...SAME SHIT over and over and over and over a fuckin again.

Guest Ariel

seems like the dude that started this thread wasnt gonna get laid cuz his girlies liked hip hop n not "tacataca music" which im sure was what happened...

so he didn't get laid regardless, now he's pissed for spending $ on them, and felt like he should make a thread about it...

another night out in miami

lol

Guest mr.miami

I've never gone to a place in a hotel, but you kind of get the impression just because of where its located that its probably gonna be a more formal relaxed bar type atmosphere there and not off the wall crazy like other places. Hell, maybe I'm wrong.