Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My name Is No Saleen

240turbo

Dear Mr Rick',

My Name is Nosaleen. I'm an idiot... I know nothing about cars, but I think I do. You were right about me, I'm a dumb low class guido (not even a real Italian) from NJ who has only owned American junk. And I am certainly not proud of it. My previous Ford Taurus did nothing but break down on me. So Like a fool I went and bought the ugliest car on Ford's discount lot, a 2006 maroon Rustang GT. The minute I drove it off the lot it automatically depreciated by 10 grand, and of course I'm being conservative. The day after My left fender fell off like you predicted. Just about every panel inside my car is rattling loose, and I hear a clicking sound from my engine everytime I start the car. Everytime I go to change the radio station I see the same cheap green/turqouise display that I had in my Taurus. Well maybe it's the same one. Since Ford likes re-using old parts to save money. My engine is a huge 4.6 liters of gas guzzling filth yet only makes 270 hp, quite an underacheiver by world standards. I know Domestics are garbage, but my pride won't let me admit it.

Ever since you traumatized me and profusely damaged my ego a week ago on MY OWN thread, I have lost countless hours of sleep, My butcher position @ the deli which pays me below minimum wage, a few hundred hairs from my already receding hairline and my boyfriend Larry. This is on top of the fact that I have gained an additional 10 pounds of fat. I hate you.

And I do acknowledge that the score is now 2-0 in favor of you and all4tribalism. I'll never win.

Oh Mr Rick I beg you , please let me get on my knees and blow you. Oh please Mr Rick. Pretty Please?

Yours truly,

NoSaleen

P.S. Call me if you change your mind( 954-GAY-GUIDO) I already bought kneepads

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

Dear Mr Rick'' date='

My Name is Nosaleen. I'm an idiot, I know nothing about cars, but I think I do. You were right about me, I'm a dumb low class guido from NJ who has only owned American junk. And I am certainly not proud of it. My previous Ford Taurus did nothing but break down on me. So Like a fool I went and bought the ugliest car on Ford's discount lot, a 2006 maroon Rustang GT. The minute I drove it off the lot it automatically depreciated by 10 grand, and of course I'm being conservative. The day after My left fender fell off like you predicted. Just about every panel inside my car is rattling loose, and I hear a clicking sound from my engine everytime I start the car. Everytime I go to change the radio station I see the same cheap green/turqouise display that I had in my Taurus. Well maybe it's the same one. Since Ford likes re-using old parts to save money. I know Domestics are garbage, but my pride won't let me admit it.

Ever since you traumatized me and profusely damaged my ego a week ago on MY OWN thread, I have lost countless hours of sleep, My butcher position @ the deli which pays me below minimum wage, a few hundred hairs from my already receding hairline and my boyfriend Larry. This is on top of the fact that I have gained an additional 10 pounds of fat. I hate you.

And I do acknowledge that the score is now 2-0 in favor of you and all4tribalism. I'll never win.

Oh Mr Rick I beg you , please let me get on my knees and blow you. Oh please Mr Rick. Pretty Please?

[/quote']

guloldz4.gif

Did Barbarina go crying to the moderators? I made a fake screenname(NoSaleen351) as a joke and he goes crying to the moderators and gets my IP address banned from using the forum. I guess that shows everybody how much of a little girl/fag he is.

The answer is still no. I won't let you blow me.

I didn't do anything I have no control nor did I even see it..

However, just to be exactly clear, I want to make sure i got this correct.

A 31 year old with no car is calling me "gay" and using fake screen names.

Seriously, how old are you?

Me making fun of you having no car is making fun of your man-hood, and the best you can come back with is, "you are gay"..????

Rick, i'm done with you, I'm clearly dealing with a person who is not an adult, you are a kid. The deal still stands, 30 bucks for proof you own a car.. Till then good luck and good night.

Guest trancepriest

you are black, it's too be expected, but i'm sure you have a sweet set of 22' rims sitting in your house..

What's unexpected is that my computer system cost more than your cheap guido POS car. ;D

26 inch rims on my bicycle. ;D

Guest coach

you are black, it's too be expected, but i'm sure you have a sweet set of 22' rims sitting in your house..

What's unexpected is for my computer system to cost more than your cheap guido POS car. ;D

26 inch rims on my bicycle. ;D

Have you seen the new 29s? They are suppsed to make the ride smoother over the bumps, but I am unconvinced.

Guest trancepriest

Have you seen the new 29s? They are suppsed to make the ride smoother over the bumps, but I am unconvinced.

No... just googled them. Cool stuff I'm planning on getting a new mountain bike... I'll try out some of those when I do... Heard that Saleen 29 inch rims fool.

Guest coach

No... just googled them. Cool stuff I'm planning on getting a new mountain bike... I'll try out some of those when I do... Heard that Saleen 29 inch rims fool.

Man, I need to get back on the trails soon! Let me know how those wheels work out, I hate this coral that most of the trails are built on around here.

Guest trancepriest

Man, I need to get back on the trails soon! Let me know how those wheels work out, I hate this coral that most of the trails are built on around here.

Have you tried the Markham Park trail? I usually cycle the side road on SR84 to the park and do a few trails.

Have you tried the Markham Park trail? I usually cycle the side road on SR84 to the park and do a few trails.

i used to ride at markham all the time, great trails there

Guest coach

Yeah flew over my handle bar quite a few times there.

At this point, I'd have to work my way back up to that. That is one harsh park.

Guest swank

+1

I didn't do anything I have no control nor did I even see it..

However, just to be exactly clear, I want to make sure i got this correct.

A 31 year old with no car is calling me "gay" and using fake screen names.

Seriously, how old are you?

Me making fun of you having no car is making fun of your man-hood, and the best you can come back with is, "you are gay"..????

Rick, i'm done with you, I'm clearly dealing with a person who is not an adult, you are a kid. The deal still stands, 30 bucks for proof you own a car.. Till then good luck and good night.

Man, your "Intel" sources sure are bad. You must be blowing the wrong people to get info about me. Not one thing you have posted about me is true. I would have at least given you credit if they were partially true. I don't tell you what car I drive because I don't tell non car guys what I drive.

And for your info, the car you drive really has nothing to do with whether you're a car guy or not. But you wouldn't know that, since you're definitely not a car guy. But you are gay and proud though.

No, I won't let you blow me.

you are black, it's too be expected,

And you are a low class guido, it is to be expected for you to make these spelling errors, and sound uneducated. Even though I quoted you I'm pretty sure you still have not seen your error. Although you claim to have an economics degree which would have required passing college level English. Which you obviously have not.