Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My name Is No Saleen

240turbo

Guest michael^heaven

Why don't you do the research yourself on discontinued domestics....you might turn up some old favourites of yours.

Better yet, how about all of the domestic recalls!?!gulolyo0.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you do the research yourself on discontinued domestics....you might turn up some old favourites of yours.

Better yet, how about all of the domestic recalls!?!gulolyo0.gif

LMAO. I like this guy mike. Every so often he spices up the thread with some domestic bashing, and it always comes at the right time, and makes it so sound funny. Way to go kid. 8)

Guest pod

I might just learn about cars or something.

Still though, rolling down the street in a piece of fine-art German engineering can't be beat. Who gets the girl, the guy in the S600 or the guy in the G35? The hot girl, not the chonga.

Guest ClubDiva05

Still though, rolling down the street in a piece of fine-art German engineering can't be beat. Who gets the girl, the guy in the S600 or the guy in the G35? The hot girl, not the chonga.

Well that depends. If a girl really likes you she won't care what you drive or even if you drive nothing. It's kind of sad when guys need cars to pick up girls. I mean do you really want to get laid based on what you drive? These are the guys that stand at bars at clubs playing with the keys to their beamers all night!!! ::)While I am the first one to drool over a nice car and given the chance hop into the driver seat and floor it, I def won't be hooking up with a guy based on what they drive. (Although I may flirt a bit and see if I can borrow it for a bit ;))

Guest pod

I'm being semi-sarcastic. ;)

Still though, I'd much rather drive a German car, girl-attraction-power or not. While blasting Rammstein for added effect.

I've noticed, in general, the Japanese will produce something that does quite good, in massive numbers, whereas the European (German/Italian mainly) will produce something in very limited numbers, that does extremely well.

Guest ClubDiva05

LOL, well in my case atleast the Rammstein would probably help you out more than the car.

Ex: The love of my life drives a Bronco probably older than I am but he's always got good music.

Guest ClubDiva05

But hey back to what's really important here. Can Rick and Saleen continue their bickering? That was entertaining stuff.

Well that depends. If a girl really likes you she won't care what you drive or even if you drive nothing. It's kind of sad when guys need cars to pick up girls. I mean do you really want to get laid based on what you drive? These are the guys that stand at bars at clubs playing with the keys to their beamers all night!!! ::)While I am the first one to drool over a nice car and given the chance hop into the driver seat and floor it, I def won't be hooking up with a guy based on what they drive. (Although I may flirt a bit and see if I can borrow it for a bit ;))

u go girl ;)

Guest coach

Ha ha! Way to invalidate the whole thread in one paragraph!

Guest JMT

a slight price differential between those 2.

Guest coach

a slight price differential between those 2.

Between the chonga and the hot girl?

Who gets the girl, the guy in the S600 or the guy in the G35? The hot girl, not the chonga.

First of all, those cars are in different categories. If you want to make a fair comparison, it should be between a Benz c320 and a G35. You don't compare a mid sized sedan to a limo.

And for your info, the G35 compares favorably when put against the C320. For several reasons. First of all the G35 is more of a driver's car. Infiniti's as a whole can be seen as a Japanese BMW simply because of their emphasis on tight, responsive suspensions and overall focus on "driver appeal". Benzes are more luxurious and expensive than both BMW and Infinity, but also target an older demographic. That's why they do not offer manual transmissions or "Stick Shift". Or if they do, they are extremely limited numbers. It's always been that way. Taking a corner in a Benz is different from taking a corner in a BMW or Infinity. The benz is not as rewarding to drive. It isolates the driver more than a bimmer or a G35. In other words, the Benz feels more numb. Of course this is a car guy's point of view.

And BTW Pod, we're in 2006 ,times are changing, not only the Germans make great luxury cars now. Stop sounding like an old fart from the 70's :P

But hey back to what's really important here. Can Rick and Saleen continue their bickering? That was entertaining stuff.

Well, NoSaleen clearly stated earlier in this thread that he was giving up. In other words, he admits to losing to me yet again. There is no possible way he can challenge me without repeating himself. Which gets boring after a while. Whereas I always come with fresh material. It's obvious that he lost miserably and he knows it, and so does everybody else reading this. Every so often he wants to challenge me to a game of wits that he cannot win. I'll stop using him as my beating stick for now I'll leave the poor guy alone this time. But trust me, he'll think twice next time before trying to insult me on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him. ;)

Turbo, you didn't answer his question.

No..... And for a reason. I don't give a fuck about who gets the chick. That's not important to car guys. As you know by now I rate a car on pure car guy terms. Not "chick appeal" Not on how many acres of leather, luxury bullshit and cost.

What matters to us is the 100% mental and physical connection between us and the car when we're driving the wheels off it.

Guest JMT
First of all' date=' those cars are in different categories. If you want to make a fair comparison, it should be between a Benz c320 and a G35. [/quote']

thats what i was getting at. apples to apples.

First of all, those cars are in different categories. If you want to make a fair comparison, it should be between a Benz c320 and a G35.

thats what i was getting at. apples to apples.

Thank you sir.

Pod, if you're going to argue with car guys, please come well equipped with knowledge and a different mindset, we don't give a fuck about a car's "chick appeal". That shit does not fly with car guys. Go to a car forum and say that BS and see how fast you will get called a poseur and banned. What we care about is total driver involvement. Looks matter to a certain extent, but it is definitely secondary.

Guest pod

OK, but in the end, why bother with any of it when in the end you're stuck in traffic behind a minivan driven by Whitey and his brood? At least down here.

Having a 300 MPH land rocket in South Florida is as about as useful as a 25 hour clock.

Guest trancepriest

OK, but in the end, why bother with any of it when in the end you're stuck in traffic behind a minivan driven by Whitey and his brood? At least down here.

Having a 300 MPH land rocket in South Florida is as about as useful as a 25 hour clock.

It's much better to be a computer guy. ;D

Ok, nevermind. I give up. We'll never see eye to eye on this topic. Stick to cameras, bitches and booze and I'll stick to cars. :P

It's much better to be a computer guy. ;D

Yeah, computers see more ass than any car will. A click of the mouse is all it takes 8)

Guest JMT

ideally you might want a driver's car WITH "chick appeal", but my point earlier was if you're driving a S500, a G35 wasnt even on your radar when you went car shopping, or vice-versa. like rick said, the C230 would be the competition.