Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Music Fest in trouble with the law..

V. Barbarino

Guest JustDade

What I don't understand is that their stickers are all over Coconut Grove but they only say:

BANG

www.bang.....com

If you're going to take a chance and invite big fines, shouldn't the stickers at least give people some real info about the event? Also, I HATE STICKERS!!! That's how ghetto parties promote, isn't it??

Guest mr.miami

One thing I always thought was kind of weird is how sometimes you see movie posters splattered all over the place to advertise some movies on buildings. If anyone knows this do studios pay people to put those posters up, or individual theatres. I just cant see what anyone could really get by plastering movie posters all over buildings.

Guest Sela V

What I don't understand is that their stickers are all over Coconut Grove but they only say:

BANG

www.bang.....com

If you're going to take a chance and invite big fines, shouldn't the stickers at least give people some real info about the event? Also, I HATE STICKERS!!! That's how ghetto parties promote, isn't it??

Geee...define "ghetto party", I need to see if I pass the test...

Guest coach

Ghetto parties rule. I passed by a Church's Chicken the other day up on 79th St and these guys were setting up some mammoth speakers in the parking lot. If I hadn't been on the way somewhere, I woulda jumped out.

Guest frankthetank

Ghetto parties rule. I passed by a Church's Chicken the other day up on 79th St and these guys were setting up some mammoth speakers in the parking lot. If I hadn't been on the way somewhere, I woulda jumped out.

To get some chicken or join the party? ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

To get some chicken or join the party? ;D

both ;D

Guest JustDade

BANG

www.bang.....com

Geee...define "ghetto party", I need to see if I pass the test...

Calm down, Sela...

It is a tactic of Hip-Hop events and labels to plaster stickers all over everything. It's rude, illegal, disrespectful, unsightly and costs real money to clean up. Ever notice how many stickers are plastered around South Beach after Memorial Day Weekend?

And before you ask....NO, I don't consider all Hip-Hop events ghetto. I've promoted plenty of successful Hip Hop events and never used a sticker to do it.

Guest ramon

I think that was for the Uncle Al Benefit a few weeks ago. :)