Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DumbAss Drunk Drivers!!

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

i just got hit by a drunk driver that try to flee. i'm sitting at the light w/ my buddy on the way to see The Departed and out of nowhere i get creamed from behind. of course i smash into the guy in front of me and that caused more damage than getting hit from behind. so the second i get my bearings i realize that this asshole is speeding away!! i was like,"NO WAY IN HELL is this asshole getting away!!!" In a second it was like a high-speed chase L.A. style, all it needed was the helicopter overhead!! we're blowing through stop signs and really driving wreckless. it was a good thing nothing else happened. i'm chasing this guy for about 5 minutes until i finally trap him at a stop sign.

this guy gets out of the car and is offering me $$$ right away. I ask him if he's fucking crazy and oh btw, it's my girlfriends car!!! he's pleading," please, i'm drunk, i'll give you money right now!!" "so you're gonna give me like $3K right now... FUCK OFF!!!" I told him to do whatever the fuck he wants because i got your tags anyway.

I identified the guy to the police and they were going to check his house for him but i doubt he'll be there tonight. at least i chased the guy and got his tags because if not, my girlfriend (and me) would've been fucked! so hopefully i don't wake up w/ whiplash or something and i still didn't make it to The Departed!! cristina's car is really messed up but driveable, going to get a rental tomorrow anyway. oh yeah, and the guy i hit drove off too!! the cop said he was probably on the way home from happy hour too! I needed to vent...thanks!!

Guest Marina22

Accident number two this year, my first one was on January 19th, neither my fault and no one got hurt in either so at least that.. ::) My car's wrecked in the front and in the back, the engine seems ok but I'm not a mechanic so we'll see. This guy hit the wrong bitch, I'm glad I wasn't there cause I would wanted to strangle him for being such an idiot. The van in front of my car, who also fled the scene, must have been drunk or with them too. Last one took me four months to fix and finish the entire process, let's see how long this takes.

Guest jamu

Holy crap man. Well I hope that he gets his for being a dumb a%%. I also hope he gets charged with a hit and run.

POD always the practical one huh? ;D

omg so sorry to hear this christina/dave. chasing the guy is a dangerous proposition . i got hit by some guy that ran on biscayne once and let him go it was rush hour traffic... glad your both ok thats the important thing. car can always get fixed

Guest dahzel

omg so sorry to hear this christina/dave. chasing the guy is a dangerous proposition . i got hit by some guy that ran on biscayne once and let him go it was rush hour traffic... glad your both ok thats the important thing. car can always get fixed

thanks man. to say that cristina was pissed is a gross understatement. if i would not have chased him we would've been stuck w/ the bill, no way i was gonna let that fucker get away. it took a lot for me not to beat the guy down and hold him there until the cops got there.

Guest dahzel

Holy crap man. Well I hope that he gets his for being a dumb a%%. I also hope he gets charged with a hit and run.

POD always the practical one huh? ;D

he's definitely getting charged w/ a hit and run but if they don't find him before too long now there will be no way to prove the guy was drunk. at this point i don't care if the guy gets charged w/ dui, as long as he's an insured driver we'll be happy.

and pod, that's why i don't have a permit!!! ;D

icon_staked.gif

Guest JMT

in florida you can legally drive with a gun in your car, as long as its enclosed inside something. your car is considered an extension of your home.

Guest dahzel

in florida you can legally drive with a gun in your car, as long as its enclosed inside something. your car is considered an extension of your home.

florida is also one of something like 37 or 38 states that if you get a concealed permit here it's good to travel into the other 37 states with.

Guest LeVeL

i just got hit by a drunk driver that try to flee. i'm sitting at the light w/ my buddy on the way to see The Departed and out of nowhere i get creamed from behind. of course i smash into the guy in front of me and that caused more damage than getting hit from behind. so the second i get my bearings i realize that this asshole is speeding away!! i was like,"NO WAY IN HELL is this asshole getting away!!!" In a second it was like a high-speed chase L.A. style, all it needed was the helicopter overhead!! we're blowing through stop signs and really driving wreckless. it was a good thing nothing else happened. i'm chasing this guy for about 5 minutes until i finally trap him at a stop sign.

this guy gets out of the car and is offering me $$$ right away. I ask him if he's fucking crazy and oh btw, it's my girlfriends car!!! he's pleading," please, i'm drunk, i'll give you money right now!!" "so you're gonna give me like $3K right now... FUCK OFF!!!" I told him to do whatever the fuck he wants because i got your tags anyway.

I identified the guy to the police and they were going to check his house for him but i doubt he'll be there tonight. at least i chased the guy and got his tags because if not, my girlfriend (and me) would've been fucked! so hopefully i don't wake up w/ whiplash or something and i still didn't make it to The Departed!! cristina's car is really messed up but driveable, going to get a rental tomorrow anyway. oh yeah, and the guy i hit drove off too!! the cop said he was probably on the way home from happy hour too! I needed to vent...thanks!!

Thats sucks man...you did the right thing by chasing his ass, when he did the hit and run, I actually would of done the same.

But you took a big chance by chasing him because by you running through stop signs you could of probably endangered someone else's life in the process, its very dangerous but I know you were just trying to stop this guy from running away.

I hope your insurance company doesn't give you a hard time but what I hate most about getting into a crash is that you have to deal with Body Shops and dam how they rip people off while doing a horrible job in the process of fixing the collision. What I hate most is that these Body Shops give bogus estimates in order for them to get paid more money for a job that would probably cost under $1,000 but then they turn around and tell you that the estimate for the job is 1,300 or something it just sucks.

Guest mr.miami

Accidents really suck and are a pain in the ass. I had some woman that was freaked out by a hurricaine plow into my car at about 20 mphs in an suv and it still totall fcked my car. Then the cop got on my case cus I didnt have my registration in the car cus of that hoe. Just be lucky you all werent drinking. It would have totally sucked if some drunk fcker hit you when you were drunk and then you had to deal with the police.

I wouldn't have chased him, just a call to 911, car decription, person description should have been enough to get him. You could have gotten shot, don't be a hero for a bumper in which your insurance would pay for. You got hit in the rear, it can't be your fault, so you should have done nothing. Plus they have street cameras all over the place.

Guest dahzel

I wouldn't have chased him, just a call to 911, car decription, person description should have been enough to get him. You could have gotten shot, don't be a hero for a bumper in which your insurance would pay for. You got hit in the rear, it can't be your fault, so you should have done nothing. Plus they have street cameras all over the place.

didn't have a car description until i started chasing him and how would i know what he looked like when he's inside his car. the guy took off immediately, didn't think twice about it. there are no street cameras in light house point either. the cop didn't praise me for chasing him but he said it was good that i at least got his tag #.

it's like talking to an idiot or something :P

didn't have a car description until i started chasing him and how would i know what he looked like when he's inside his car. the guy took off immediately, didn't think twice about it. there are no street cameras in light house point either. the cop didn't praise me for chasing him but he said it was good that i at least got his tag #.

did he drive a maroon rustang w/ chrome rims n a clicking noise? if so i may know who he is!

Guest dahzel

did he drive a maroon rustang w/ chrome rims n a clicking noise? if so i may know who he is!

actually yeah!! had the gt emblem but no duel exhaust too... hmmmmmmm.

Guest Marina22

i just got hit by a drunk driver that try to flee. i'm sitting at the light w/ my buddy on the way to see The Departed and out of nowhere i get creamed from behind. of course i smash into the guy in front of me and that caused more damage than getting hit from behind. so the second i get my bearings i realize that this asshole is speeding away!! i was like' date='"NO WAY IN HELL is this asshole getting away!!!" In a second it was like a high-speed chase L.A. style, all it needed was the helicopter overhead!! we're blowing through stop signs and really driving wreckless. it was a good thing nothing else happened. i'm chasing this guy for about 5 minutes until i finally trap him at a stop sign.

[/quote']

Thats sucks man...you did the right thing by chasing his ass, when he did the hit and run, I actually would of done the same.

But you took a big chance by chasing him because by you running through stop signs you could of probably endangered someone else's life in the process, its very dangerous but I know you were just trying to stop this guy from running away.

I hope your insurance company doesn't give you a hard time but what I hate most about getting into a crash is that you have to deal with Body Shops and dam how they rip people off while doing a horrible job in the process of fixing the collision. What I hate most is that these Body Shops give bogus estimates in order for them to get paid more money for a job that would probably cost under $1,000 but then they turn around and tell you that the estimate for the job is 1,300 or something it just sucks.

Luckily, I went through this crap earlier this year. From that, I learned what to do and since Dave's dad is a mechanic he's going to use his connections to get my car fixed quicker and better than the last body shop. My problem last time was getting the police report in my hand to then proceed with the insurance procedure, BSO took about a month to process it last time. ::) I was lucky that the cop at the scene remembered me and actually faxed it to me personally otherwise it would have taken longer. Anger is a great motivator and this won't take me as long as last time if I can help it. >:(

Guest Marina22

Are you kidding me? This guy was lucky I wasn't there cause I would have wanted to kick him in the balls or disable him in any way to prevent him from leaving (dumb I know but I'm a crazy spic bitch). He fled the scene which proves he's guilty we just can't prove he was drunk since it's Dave's word against his. When the cop pulled up his pic ID he commented that he looked drunk in that! My car has a few grand in damage since the back and the front are damaged. Besides the body work needed my radiator got pushed in slightly as well so who knows what internal damage I have. >:(

Wow that sucks. Glad to hear you're ok man. And you did the right thing. I would have chased him too. Lucky for him he was not driving a maroon Rustang GT with chrome rims, it would have broken down right after hitting you. The good thing is that you wouldn't have to chase him. ;)

Guest Mattivi

u guys there is no use arguing with the "GT Ginny". he's always right, and his opinion is better than yours. ::) and just like white goodman in dodgeball, the GT Ginny is better than u and u know it!!!