Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which clubs in Miami have the easiest and friendliest girls?

Guest mr.miami

Guest Marina22

What is the main cause of the supposed stuck upness of these ladies? Is it that they are cuban or something else?

I couldn't say in the other areas of town, but I've lived in south beach long enough to see the causes. The girls are hot and they are hit on by every dipshit from Peoria with 2 nickels to rub together. Not only that, the come ons are HORRIBLE. I cannot believe some of the tactics these idiots use. Tourists are largely careless assholes and seem to think that because they are some far away place (like Birmingham), the girls here will fall all over them.

Here's what I have found: the girls are NOT stuck up, they are fed up. Approach them with some class, respect, and friendliness, and see what happens.

You know what's up, girls are just fed up since any decent looking girl will get hit on by guys and most of the time it's just tacky and annoying. You can get almost any type of girl with your approach and the really snobby ones are not worth it anyway.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Most girls I know don't like Patrón for whatever reason.

...........maybe it is because it is the low grade Tequila, sold as a high end product here in the US...

Don Julio is the real deal

just saying you know ;D

Patron is my staple when out and dancing since I don't have to carry a drink around and since they usually have it chilled already (cause I drink it straight up usually). Don Julio didn't seem that good, Don Eduardo is better. ;) I tried Cielo with Talmage one day and it was amazing, thanks. ;)

Guest endymion

True story, those guards at the gate cannot prohibit you from driving onto those islands. Those are public roads back there.

There's a park too. Tennis courts.

The club in Miami with the easiest and friendliest girls is Miami Velvet. Duh. There's a venue for every niche and that's the niche that Velvet is for.

Guest pod

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

What I think Mr. (with a period) Miami was getting at was clubs 'not of the lifestyle' though. But you know how that goes. A drink here, a drink there, parking, entry, food, all that garbage. Pretty soon you're talking serious money. I don't know about you all, but I'm on a budget. It takes a lot of money to maintain the Pod lifestyle.

Those bus passes don't magically appear on my desk every month. It'd be nice if they did though. Like, just wake up one day, and there it is, in all of it's halftoned, printed-and-encoded on Mylar glory, with a suggestion on the back that I go visit Viscaya or Fairchild Tropical Gardens, or that Coral Castle thing they've got way the hell down there past the incorporated lands. Down near Homestead I think. Last time, a friend of mine got lost down there, and I went to find him. I got lost too. It took most of the night to figure out where we were.

Pre GPS days of course.

Guest endymion

What I think Mr. (with a period) Miami was getting at was clubs 'not of the lifestyle' though.

Isn't that a little like avoiding Latin clubs, and then asking where you can meet some girls who speak Spanish?

Guest pod

I would dare to say so. Not defending his logic, just explaining what I think he was getting at. You know how some people are though.

True story, those guards at the gate cannot prohibit you from driving onto those islands. Those are public roads back there.

There's a park too. Tennis courts.

The club in Miami with the easiest and friendliest girls is Miami Velvet. Duh. There's a venue for every niche and that's the niche that Velvet is for.

you're such a dirty swinger