PVD or VC???

Guest hiram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

How about both... ;D...thats what I am doing

They finally bring Trance to Space on Saturdays, last time PVD played on a Saturday @ Space he played very housey and just blew the roof off Space.

PVD will definetly keep it on the HOuse Tip but he will also throw down some Trance.

Guest rhythmburn

Go to whichever rave you like just have fun. I'll be in Tampa for LOCODICE ;)

i'll see you there man -- that weekend just did not work for bringing down here

i'm due for a night of snatch anyhowz...

=)

Guest pod

Not sure how you could say that. Some people might like trance better. Like they say, apples and oranges. Both are good at what they do.

Guest LeVeL

Not sure how you could say that. Some people might like trance better. Like they say, apples and oranges. Both are good at what they do.

Exactly they both bring something to the table that is different from what anybody in this city is playing...Calderon brings the Tribal...PVD brings the Trance with a little bit of House in the mix.

Not sure how you could say that. Some people might like trance better. Like they say' date=' apples and oranges. Both are good at what they do.

[/quote']

Exactly they both bring something to the table that is different from what anybody in this city is playing...Calderon brings the Tribal...PVD brings the Trance with a little bit of House in the mix.

If he plays 93% house and 7% trance we can definitely count on you not being there. Play it safe and don't go, I wouldn't want you to have a seizure. :P

Guest LeVeL

Not sure how you could say that. Some people might like trance better. Like they say' date=' apples and oranges. Both are good at what they do.

[/quote']

If he plays 93% house and 7% trance we can definitely count on you not being there. Play it safe and don't go, I wouldn't want you to have a seizure. :P

lol...he can blend in some house all he wants, but if PVD plays some Deep House then there will be a problem.. ;D

personally im not goig to either but id go see VC only because i have never seen him live and i hear hes pretty good(at least thats what miss hotass seems to say ;) ) ;D

Bling - you know me alllll to well young man. lol

VC without a doubt!!!!!!

I'll be in Tampa that weekend but I hope to see him when he plays Twilo again SOON. To all my fans.. yes i do plan to go out again eventually when VC is in da hizzzouse... :-*

Guest ramon

personally im not goig to either but id go see VC only because i have never seen him live and i hear hes pretty good(at least thats what miss hotass seems to say ;) ) ;D

Bling - you know me alllll to well young man. lol

VC without a doubt!!!!!!

I'll be in Tampa that weekend but I hope to see him when he plays Twilo again SOON. To all my fans.. yes i do plan to go out again eventually when VC is in da hizzzouse... :-*

Come to Snatch @ HPC for Three+Locodice :)

There will be a few folks representing the 305 there ;)

Hmmmmmm that sunday IS my 30th birthday... sooo I could celebrate it that night with you guys at HPC!!! I think i'll plan this... i just have to make sure my grandparents understand that i'm NOT coming home that night... LOL :P But i'll stop by and see them in the mornin' haha

Guest ramon

Hmmmmmm that sunday IS my 30th birthday... sooo I could celebrate it that night with you guys at HPC!!! I think i'll plan this... i just have to make sure my grandparents understand that i'm NOT coming home that night... LOL :P But i'll stop by and see them in the mornin' haha

the rave is on. ;)

something about $3 stella's might make it messy ;)

Guest rhythmburn

the rave is on. ;)

something about $3 stella's might make it messy ;)

i wouldn't be too shocked if there was a warehouse party afterwards as well...