Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Rant: 4 -Kendall

Bling

Guest michael^heaven

& you think you're gonna escape traffic by going to Orlando?? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Bling on the bus? Oh god.

Bling should drive to the Dadeland South Metrorail Station and then ride it to Downtown and get on the Metromover and get to work that way. Less of a hassle and you save money in gas in the process.

Guest pod

True. I don't know what the parking rate is there now but I remember it was a few bucks for the whole day last time I did it.

Metro fare each way for him would be 2 bucks. ($1.50 for the initial leg, and .50 for the transfer...) Take the Metro to Government Center, then jump on the 9 or 10 up Second Ave.

Guest swirlundergrounder

1. traffic

2. traffic

2. traffic

2 days-10 hrs in traffic this week

I give up im goin to orlando this weekend goin to magic kingdom. the happiest place on earth ::):P

So you have a 1 hour commute to work? I think that's below the average commute for commuters in the country. I think the average is 1:12.

That's crazy to spend that much time of you life in your car...

Guest lyrik

1. traffic

2. traffic

2. traffic

I give up im goin to orlando this weekend goin to magic kingdom. the happiest place on earth ::):P

So you have a 1 hour commute to work? I think that's below the average commute for commuters in the country. I think the average is 1:12.

What he failed to mention is the distance involved...I would get off at 88th and the turnpike and worked on sunset and 107th...(about maybe 4 miles) it would take 30-45 minutes from there every morning.OH and fuck the school buses out there...all those drivers should be yanked...they are the worst traffic law breaking bitches I have ever seen.

1. traffic

2. traffic

2. traffic

no traffic = less than an hr.. normal traffick 1 hr 15min

bad traffic 2 plus hrs

alot of those colombian chicks r mostly into those 4"11 spiky hair/walgreens on sale shades/wearing puma boys...i call them boys because they all look like little kids, u know the ones that go to space they take over the right section of the dance floor in the patio(facing the booth)...all have the same walgreens shades, mullets, and average height is anywhere from 3"11-4"11, oh they also come in a large caravan that fits 10...

personally i prefer the venuzuelan/colombian chicks from broward, they're not so cliche/groupie...but that's just me :P

Guest Fez

alot of those colombian chicks r mostly into those 4"11 spiky hair/walgreens on sale shades/wearing puma boys...i call them boys because they all look like little kids, u know the ones that go to space they take over the right section of the dance floor in the patio(facing the booth)...all have the same walgreens shades, mullets, and average height is anywhere from 3"11-4"11, oh they also come in a large caravan that fits 10...

personally i prefer the venuzuelan/colombian chicks from broward, they're not so cliche/groupie...but that's just me :P

doral Venezuelan/Colombian girl's where it's at...Weston ones too...the ones in kendall fit your description 110% lol,

pinecrest girls are good too 8)

Guest LeVeL

doral Venezuelan/Colombian girl's where it's at...Weston ones too...the ones in kendall fit your description 110% lol,

Hey I said the Kendall Venezuelan/Colombian chicks in Kendall since we were talking about them but I wont descriminate against the Doral and Broward Colombian/Venezuelans the more the merrier really... ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Weston girls... :o