Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What things cause you to get tired of going to a club?

Guest mr.miami

Guest Marina22

Years ago parking at space was free or 10 bucks, but these days it's a zoo down there and a rip off.

Parking aside, I'm over EDM, this weekend I did some spring cleaning and threw out all of my house cds.. I still have a lot on my computer, but I rarely play them. I haven't downloaded a new set in probably a year. Man I found some crap, some old Exit cds from Tony Draper, even if I still liked this crap still, I'm an adult now and can't pump this shit in public.

I did however find my Beastie Boys solid gold hits cd, now this is music!

A music board I use to post on, use to be "the music board" and I checked back in after months of not even reading it, and there are 3 people posting on it.

I'm ahead of the curve in terms of bailing on the edm scene compared with other cjers, but in a short year, most of us won't even be posting on cj, and if we are, you will be like me, you'll post but it has little to do with edm or clubs.

I love the fact that you have a crystal ball. ::) I guess you love being the "adult" who likes to predict doomsday all over clubland for the fun of it. I am sure you haven't even heard most of the new music out there so you can't even critique it properly. Beastie Boys are the bomb and have always been, but how cool are you going to look pumping that on your stereo since you're an adult and all. :P You are just a sellout, go jam out to your Bee Gees..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yume

the Dj's track selection is AMAZING!...but not nearly as good as mine.

I can smoke a bowl at home without getting arrested.

oh! and...I can walk around topless/nekkid and !!!! I don't get hit on! woooow..and no cover charge too! ^_^

So how can we check out this party? :D

Guest Philip

I'm ahead of the curve in terms of bailing on the edm scene compared with other cjers, but in a short year, most of us won't even be posting on cj, and if we are, you will be like me, you'll post but it has little to do with edm or clubs.

im saving this one ;D

it will be fun to quote it in a year!