Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for Desyn @ SPACE?

Guest spinderella7713

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

Well if anything, the trainspotters won't have to tax their brains for as long.

and then we can get back to the more important things, such as drinking. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Well if anything, the trainspotters won't have to tax their brains for as long.

and then we can get back to the more important things, such as drinking. ;D

amen...

Guest RzO

drinking??? at space, no like that doesent happen, ffs i try my best to walk slow by greg's bar or else i find myself having that familar jager taste in my mouth....who am i kidding, that shit keeps me there all day!

Guest spinderella7713

as far as this argument about sander getting on at almost 6 and only playing until 8 or 9am.........are we forgetting that he played in the main room for a couple of hours? the patio is not the only part of space....jeeesh

Well, if anything, everyone knows who they can talk to to voice their concerns. Posting on a thread only goes so far.

Chib?

haha ! lol .... is not like im on payroll or anything ::) ... i just dont see the point why people complaint when we still get to see world class djs here ... .. like i said, is never enough for us

how about we just go and have fun on Saturday ....

wait ! .. is Saturday @ Space another "official" bang fest after party ? lol :P

Guest ramon

Well, if anything, everyone knows who they can talk to to voice their concerns. Posting on a thread only goes so far.

Chib?

haha ! lol .... is not like im on payroll or anything ::) ... i just dont see the point why people complaint when we still get to see world class djs here ... .. like i said, is never enough for us

how about we just go and have fun on Saturday ....

wait ! .. is Saturday @ Space another "official" bang fest after party ? lol :P

of course its never enough what we would have to complain about if we were happy?

Guest pod

Didn't Agent Smith say in the Matrix that humans rejected a world where everything was perfect and happy? ;D

So in other words, we'd bitch if everything was perfect since there'd be nothing to bitch about.

Guest Major

It's a political ploy, it's a hoax, it's a joke in other words it's a sham.

You either bite the bullit and go or just knock it on the head.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I now have a question....what the fuck is space gonna do when Roger comes back.....there is no fucking way in hell they can say ...excuse me mr sanchez...cedric gervais must play now!! Roger is only warming up after 3 hours and brings the thunder untill the late afternoon. they havnt changed the rules for anyone thus yet, nic, lawler, sander, desyn.......gay in my opinion. the day i see sanchez only play 3 hours is when i do not return to space.