Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for Desyn @ SPACE?

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

did someone mention drinking??

are you going to pull another one of those crazy tabs you were telling me about????? 8)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

There's always been set times. Like anything in clubland, they're flexible. If someone's not holding it down for the room, they'll get cut at their pre-defined time. If they're really rocking it, they play later.

Guest pod

Then make it known that you do. Bitching about bookings and set times here is preaching to the choir. You see the promoters and agents post, send them a (kindly worded) message on what your feelings are.

To <so and so>:

My name is <name>. I caught your post relating to <DJ XYZ> on CJ today. I was wondering why <DJ XYZ> isn't playing more than <time>? <DJ XYZ> is really a gifted artist, and I think he deserves more than that.

Respectfully,

<name>

Guest RzO

whatever the case, my trip just got cancelled, so i will be in town after all, and now i can go to desyn! anyone up for some gratuitous drinking???? ;D

Guest Devilicious

whatever the case, my trip just got cancelled, so i will be in town after all, and now i can go to desyn! anyone up for some gratuitous drinking???? ;D

yes!!! see you on the patio 8)

Guest RzO

yes!!! see you on the patio 8)

indeed, my girl likes to party all the time, party all the time...we know and we will, c u there!!! :)

Guest Fez

Hey all i just got an email from space saying desyn isnt going on till 8 am and from 3am to 8am there is a suprise dj.

roger sanchez probably

I now have a question....what the fuck is space gonna do when Roger comes back.....there is no fucking way in hell they can say ...excuse me mr sanchez...cedric gervais must play now!! Roger is only warming up after 3 hours and brings the thunder untill the late afternoon. they havnt changed the rules for anyone thus yet, nic, lawler, sander, desyn.......gay in my opinion. the day i see sanchez only play 3 hours is when i do not return to space.

you wanna know whats gay? ... that picture of you with no shirt on .. wtf ?

you look like west half of the patio at Space at 9am .. beef cake paradise a-la twilo :-X :-X

just got a text. roger and desyn at space....... :o nice lineup

but if desyn not on till 8 am i know a lot of people at least on this board will be pissed

just put roger on patio all nite/day and desyn inside... problem solved

either way i cant talk i wont be there sooooooooo have fun yall