Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Forum Section Voting.

Guest pod

Which one of these would you like to see established?  

1. 1. Which one of these would you like to see established?

Guest lulamishka

lulamishka: I hear Dan might not make me mod of Food Junkies

rEnZo0215: he will

lulamishka: No, you don't understand. I'm writing my suicide note as we speak. I cannot go on like this

rEnzo0215: wtf? like what? seriously...shut up....you're gonna be mod, bitch

lulamishka: Goodbye, cruel world

::shakes head::

Renzo, stop putting words in my mouth! [great, I think I just set myself up]

I didn't want to go there... :P but here goes...

lulamishka: Renzo, stop putting words in my mouth!

rEnzo: Lulu c'mon now, you know the only thing I put in your mouth is...

Lmao

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

To be honest i dont think any of them warrant thier own forum so i say none of the above. A local events forum not having to do with clubs or music could be interesting.

Pod and Nick why do I always have to help your company with no compensation?

Any who.

Miami Hotel and Restaurant Section.

Get rid of the other boards where no one posts

Don't do sports or cars

Get GG off the title for the wmc board since it's not happening.

The people that read the main site are completely different form the ones that read the board. If anything i'd say that a restaurant/hotel section would be great on the main board for that kind of traffic. Not neccesarily here on the forum. Most of us here know whats up and live here or used to. We can talk about restaurants in the up and coming Food Junkies section. (fingers crossed!!)

Guest lulamishka

Any who.

Don't do sports or cars

The people that read the main site are completely different form the ones that read the board. If anything i'd say that a restaurant/hotel section would be great on the main board for that kind of traffic. Not neccesarily here on the forum. Most of us here know whats up and live here or used to. We can talk about restaurants in the up and coming Food Junkies section. (fingers crossed!!)

In addition to that, why make a MIAMI Hotel & Restaurant Forum? What about Jackie and whoever else up in New York or elsewhere? I wanna talk about food in general! It doesn't have to be Miami specific. Well that's my opinion... what do I know.

And yes Jackie... fingers crossed! ;D

Any who.

Don't do sports or cars

In addition to that, why make a MIAMI Hotel & Restaurant Forum? What about Jackie and whoever else up in New York or elsewhere? I wanna talk about food in general! It doesn't have to be Miami specific. Well that's my opinion... what do I know.

And yes Jackie... fingers crossed! ;D

Yeah honestly i really don't like how i have to be either "New York" or "Miami" when i put in my location. For example, I want to see pics and whats going on in Miami....but to do so i have to change my location to miami. But if they put in a Restaurants and Hotels section, id want NY.

Food is universal. Kinda like the middle finger. mllm

Guest lulamishka

So when does LULAMISHKA start her new job? Does the "voting" close at midnight tonight, or what?

LoL!

Just to reiterate... I honestly don't care whether I'm a mod or not. That job can really go to anyone you guys want to pick/ask. All I want is the forum to be up and running!

Guest coach

So when does LULAMISHKA start her new job? Does the "voting" close at midnight tonight, or what?

LoL!

Just to reiterate... I honestly don't care whether I'm a mod or not. That job can really go to anyone you guys want to pick/ask. All I want is the forum to be up and running!

Just to reiterate... we honestly don't care if you don't care, we think you are the right choice.

Guest lulamishka

LoL!

Just to reiterate... we honestly don't care if you don't care, we think you are the right choice.

LoL awww :-*

Guest coach

LoL!

Shouldn't you be getting back to work?

Guest lulamishka

LoL!

LoL yes, I should...

Guest coach

LoL!

LoL yes, I should...

Now, I'm hungry.

Guest LeVeL

SPORTS has to be added...it dominates the topics in the Junkie Chat Forum. Food topics only come around once in a while...Sports Forums is the way to go...cooljunkie is 95% Male.

Guest lulamishka

SPORTS has to be added...it dominates the topics in the Junkie Chat Forum. Food topics only come around once in a while...Sports Forums is the way to go...cooljunkie is 95% Male.

Then why haven't enough of you Sports Junkies voted for Sports?