Clubplanet Nightlife Community

he came fast

toastednut

That's called a two pump chump!!!

And yes it is common for guys that don't have sex very often! (so I hear)

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

O.K. now give the man a break...

There are several Reasons/Excuses this may have happened.

If he has ever fanaticized about you...

.... He might cum fast.

If he has not had sex in a long while...

.... He might cum fast.

If he has no control and is a minute man...

.... He might cum fast.

The only way you'll know is to try it again and see what happens, but don't wait too long.

Everyone has problems now and then...

I have had my "Short Cummings" as well.

But since I'm dysfunctional my Short Cummings still take over 30 min.

cwm35.gif Hey... not everyone can be blessed with this curse. Although sometimes I wish it didn't take me hours

I've been late a lot of times to dinner / work / whatever...

Can you imagine saying " Sorry I was late..... I'm having DICK trouble! It took me hours to Cum There, so I could come here" cwm27.gif

Keep 'em Toasted Nut,

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

He came fast, big fucking deal.

You act as if this is some strange phenomenon.

Hilarious.

It IS a big deal when it happens all the time. At least to me. Reverse the roles for a minute. Say sex was pretty much over when a girl came (luckily we can cum as many times as you make us). And say we had a tendency to cum in a minutes time. You'd be pretty pissed off if you were just getting into it when it was already over.

But I had the same problem with someone cumming in a minute, maybe 2, for a while. I think I made a post about it a while back. You just have to change positions a lot, change the pace, or another trick is when he feels he's about to come, squeeze the base of his penis (gently) with 2 fingers. THis will prevent ejaculation for a little bit.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

hey thanks for the input, everyone.

i'm thinking that the problem is a little more complicated. it's even worse that i can't be there with him!

i guess i'm trying to live out a fantasy that's difficult to make true (long distance.)

anyways, this guy just moved to NYC a few months ago (he used to live a block from me in seattle), so maybe he's stressed out by the move. he also hates his job, but he's given notice about leaving... hopefully things with his situation will improve soon.

i could only imagine it made things worse when i came to visit him and there were some fantasies that perhaps both of us wanted to live out while i was there (hey, i came to party!) he also hasn't had much sex since moving.

so i imagine it's a combination of stress, performance anxiety, and that we're distanced. i guess i was just hoping we'd stay in bed for 5 days! we only had one encounter!

alone again,

liz

------------------

mouth.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

I have had lovers that sex was regular and there was times it was over quickly. How excited were you both???? Was it a run in the house, rip some clothes off, and just go for it type of adventure??? If so, it can end rather quickly.... I think the answer here is to just do it until it is done right!!! Have fun!!!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.