Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My FuCK Dream =P

imnikki

Before I begin - I feel like I havent said hello to you all in such a long time.. Work sucks, adn its been busy... So haven't had much time to post.. anyway.. hi everyone =P

So.. Last nite.. I had this incredible dream, and unfortunately .. haha. It was the best sex I ever had! .. frown.gif .. that is sad..

So, I started out, w/ this dude, and he was semi-hot.. i have no idea who he was though, so.. im sumwhere with him.. I am unsure of the location,, .. and we start touching, and kissing, and what not -.. I wind up sucking his cock like theres no tomorrow. I gave him head like forget about it.... and he had a big dick too haha.. I deep throated.. (thank god for dreams,, atleats now i can say I have deep throated.. cuz.. god knows I cant do that for real).. so anyway.. I made him CRAZZZZZZZZY, to which he replied by eating me like i have never been eaten before.. in posotions that i cannot even describe to you.. I was also a contortonist in this dream... cuz I was in sum type of crazy leg over neck position. It was cool.. anyway... enough of that -..

okay.. So.. want to talk about.. Bent over, Ass smackin, hair pulling, back scratching, name screaming, hip squeezing, fuck me harder daddy sex?.. This was iT!

pheww i woke up and i was sad that no one wuz next to me to fuck for real! .. lol .

.but anyway

thought I would share that w/ all of you -.. lol.. .. Sweet Dreams 2nite.. =P

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

Hey Hey,, I had the same dream..I think you were in my dream..lol...I BEEPED YOU AND U NEVER RESPONDED cwm23.gif

ahhh.. My beeper is fuckin broken.. =*(

imma goin to get a phone 2nite maybe.. or defaintely one day this week-.. uhmm .. dial my beeper now. its funny.. Im all like "my beeeper is broken =*(... "

sucks man!.. Sorry abotu that --.. did u leave a voicemail??-.. cuz the x deletes them on me . lol

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

Ahh.. so imma in your dreams huh? - WoHOoo.. Imma be in the hood this week =)

I think my dream wuz kinda sorta in a wierd way about sumone else.. he knows who he is =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

ewwwww so it's not me???? Fine!

uhmm.. ill.. lol.. shut up.. before i make you drive to jersey for some disco fries.. okay buddy =)

.. and belevie me.. ill DO it!

=P

heheh.. MWAAAAAAAAAAAH!

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

[This message has been edited by imnikki (edited 01-30-2001).]