Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snoop Dog arrested...

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

If I was a hustler and then made the big time, I'd give up the lifestyle and play it safe with the money I had. History is rife with criminals who have gone legit after they "make it".

Guest trancepriest

Bad Karma... thats why he still goes around with collapsible batons and guns. He's in a evil reality.... he's got the money but he can't enjoy it.

Guest pod

Sad but true. Even if you go legit, there's still people from the bad old days wanting to go after you.

That being said, I wouldn't do even more activities to encourage them...

Guest xmuzik

on that note the truth is alot of times artists don't have alot of money, thats not to say their broke ..... but case in point

remember how 2Pac had a $1.5 million dollar bail when he was trying to appeal the sodomy charge ? Most people know you only have to cough up $150,000 or 10% of what the ruling was. Pac didn't even have that much that's why he sat in jail 11 months until he was sprung by suge knight. Which when you look at it in retrospect was pocket change compared to what he made off of Pac.

If I was a hustler and then made the big time, I'd give up the lifestyle and play it safe with the money I had. History is rife with criminals who have gone legit after they "make it".

Guest HouseJunkie

read here

Here is what I don't get. The guy is loaded why does he have guns and drugs and GANG MEMBERS around him? This is the same guy who coaches pop warner football! I think he's going to go to jail for a long time from this, and no more pity for him, no more saying he was a gang member kid from the streets, he's an adult!

dumb idiot..

What a pity, he was such an outstanding roll model.

Guest barstar diana

dude hes not gonna go to jail for a long time. Possesion of drugs and firearms, big deal. He'll get a few months or up to a year (no more). And then he'll have a huge album come out and his street cred will make it platinum!

dude hes not gonna go to jail for a long time. Possesion of drugs and firearms, big deal. He'll get a few months or up to a year (no more). And then he'll have a huge album come out and his street cred will make it platinum!

a convicted felon with a gun is not a year, then toss in drugs, and his prior record, snoopy could go away from a long time.

Guest pod

They'll toss him in for whatever they feel like tossing him in for.

If it was just simple possession, yeah, he'll do that in his sleep, but like Barbarino says, he's got a prior record of violent crime. Frankly, put this Dogg to sleep and send a message to his other thug buddies.

Guest trancepriest

a convicted felon with a gun is not a year, then toss in drugs, and his prior record, snoopy could go away from a long time.

D-O Double G... won't go anywhere... this is America... the legal system is for poor people. If OJ can go around murdering blonde hair blue eyed white women... Snoop will do a lil community service.

Guest barstar diana

remember money talks and bullshit walks...the legal system here as pointed out...well has loop holes for situations like this.