Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor or Truth??

Guest Dour

Guest Dour

1. Nocturnal found an investor to help then fill up their purse. Local Celebrity might make it past WMC. Best party on a Friday in my opinion.

2. Cedric is going to get fired from Space after the beginning of the year. Good job Puig. That stuck up French idiot needed to be fired. He's been playing the same 15 songs for 3 months and his attitude stinks.

3. Mansion has plans to revamp their Sunday night, Made in Miami style. Thank god. Sundays haven't been the same since.

4. Crobar is having BIG problems with the city of Miami Beach and may not be opening any time soon. I guess all the palms Puig greased in Miami don't get very far on the Beach. I hope it's open for NYE so they can cash in.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

3. Mansion has plans to revamp their Sunday night, Made in Miami style. Thank god. Sundays haven't been the same since.

Sundays havn't been the same since Amika, son

Guest mr.miami

It is all in the detail. you should tell us what Cedric did to you so that we know whether not to empathize with you, or laugh at you. We can definitely help you. Pretty sure someone on this board watches Dr. Phil.

Guest pod

Well here's the way I see things. Whether these things are true or not, I'm not gonna comment on.

I see a lot of this, and of course, I wonder, if it's just information, or the result of a personal vendetta?

Guest Dour

Well here's the way I see things. Whether these things are true or not, I'm not gonna comment on.

I see a lot of this, and of course, I wonder, if it's just information, or the result of a personal vendetta?

It's a personal vendetta. I think all clubs in Miami should be taken out. ::)

Guest mr.miami

It's a personal vendetta. I think all clubs in Miami should be taken out Twin Towers style. ::)

Tell us what Cedric did to you.

Guest pod

It's a personal vendetta. I think all clubs in Miami should be taken out Twin Towers style. ::)

Damn son, I'm probably as offensive as the pig in Drawn Together, but that's going a bit too far.

I'll give my usual speech right here, in condensed (I'll try) form.

- It's clubland. There's far more important things to get worked up about than a nightclub. So you and Ced have issues, big deal. There's kids getting gutted like hogs in Darfur, and you're getting worked up over this. Wow.

- Whatever the personal vendetta is, it's not big enough to propose the solution in terms of a tragic event which cost the lives of over 3,000 of our fellow residents of this country.

Guest ANARCHYP

Damn son, I'm probably as offensive as the pig in Drawn Together, but that's going a bit too far.

- It's clubland. There's far more important things to get worked up about than a nightclub. So you and Ced have issues, big deal. There's kids getting gutted like hogs in Darfur, and you're getting worked up over this. Wow.

- Whatever the personal vendetta is, it's not big enough to propose the solution in terms of a tragic event which cost the lives of over 3,000 of our fellow residents of this country.

heavy duud

Guest Dour

Apparently you don't take offensive humor well, and I apologize to you for any offense that you may feel.

Regarding Cedric, it really isn't a personal vendetta, but more of a vocalization of countless complaints I have heard about him from pretty much anyone in clubland that I've spoken to and people seem to be too timid to put it in writing.

I think, from reading your posts on here, that you defend Space and its employees to your core, probably because they pay your salary more than any other club in Miami, so I understand your rationale. So I wasn't surprised that you would take offense more than anyone else. That being said, if there is anyone who gets worked up in clubland about things, it's you, seeing as how you just recently wrote a doctoral dissertation on the theory of doormen.

Guest spinderella7713

Correction...Sundays havent been the same since NERVE....the beginning of the sunday madness.

Guest Cosmigonon

Correction...Sundays havent been the same since NERVE....the beginning of the sunday madness.

So true!!!! ;D Who could forget... :'(

Guest Dour

so what is YOUR complaint? ???

If you read the original post, it will answer your questions. Also, it mentions 3 other items about clubs in Miami.

Guest spinderella7713

Apparently you don't take offensive humor well, and I apologize to you for any offense that you may feel.

Regarding Cedric, it really isn't a personal vendetta, but more of a vocalization of countless complaints I have heard about him from pretty much anyone in clubland that I've spoken to and people seem to be too timid to put it in writing.

I think, from reading your posts on here, that you defend Space and its employees to your core, probably because they pay your salary more than any other club in Miami, so I understand your rationale. So I wasn't surprised that you would take offense more than anyone else. That being said, if there is anyone who gets worked up in clubland about things, it's you, seeing as how you just recently wrote a doctoral dissertation on the theory of doormen.

I dont think you get it...hes talking about your tastless comment about 9/11.....

and I see you havent been here to long...but usually POD doesnt take anyside....just gives some valid points from an angle.

Guest Dour

So true!!!! ;D Who could forget... :'(

Agreed, they weren't the same until State, and then Amika, and the Mansion and now nothing. Except Nikki, but they've always been there

Guest pod

Dour,

My relationship with Space notwithstanding, there's some things you just don't say. I'll trivialize some crackhead getting his skull bashed by Miami PD, because A) he deserved it and B) it pisses the liberals off. But the mass slaughter of innocent civilians by a terrorist is nothing to make light of. Some of us on here knew people in the WTC.

Plus, with the various venues I work with, I've established more than mere business relationships over the years. Some of those people happen to be my friends, and you know I'll go to bat for them if the occasion arises. I'm sure if I ripped into your friends, you'd be all over me like white on rice.

Guest Dour

I dont think you get it...hes talking about your tastless comment about 9/11.....

and I see you havent been here to long...but usually POD doesnt take anyside....just gives some valid points from an angle.

I agree and people should be allowed t hear another angle, just like 9/11. I am sure there are many out there who thought it took America, the bully of the world, down a notch. I see people on here are just too sensitive. I'll retract the part about 9/11