Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions please...

peache5030

How do I ask this guy im seeing if he is gay without offending him???

Trust me i have very good valid reasons for these thoughts..

Too clarify..it wouldnt matter to me BUT i like him a whole lot so I would rather know now...

any suggestions???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

the thing is we are really really close..so he already knows my thoughts on being gay or bisexual..so it is too late just to bring it up...

i think he might just be confused, understand??

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

If you are really close, how do you not know? or are you trying to find out if he is "in the closet" gay? If so, you can't push that, there is a reason he is not admiting either to himself or other people yet. What are your reasons for wanting to know?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 02-08-2001).]

Originally posted by cmb1975:

If you are really close, how do you not know? or are you trying to find out if he is "in the closet" gay? If so, you can't push that, there is a reason he is not admiting either to himself or other people yet. What are your reasons for wanting to know?

Yes in the closet gay...and i want to know because we are seeing each other and i really like him in a sexual way as well as emotionally...

Dont want to be somones guinea pig...

hes only been with one person...sooo i think he is still wondering..

------------------

just say it. if you're close, you can do that. i did that to a close friend of mine who i'm attracted to. thing is, why do you want to know? i mean, if he doesn't know for sure himself, how do you expect him to be able to answer you?

does his answer make a difference? if your relationship is faltering and you suspect the reason is him being gay, then i understand why you're curious. so if he says he is gay, then the relationship ends probably? what if he says he isn't gay and the relationship continues as is? are you going to stick with it because he's not gay, or are you going to realize that it doesn't matter what his orientation is; the quintessential issue is what is between you two

off track; i think "straight" and "gay" are general statements

------------------

"real fucking high"

well being up front like i am i'd say " r u gay/ what's your sexuality?" hm just start a regular convo...and either spot a guy out in a mag/ store/ street " damn " he'd probably say "what?" you'd say "that guy is slammin'" he'd either say what he thinks or remain quite. an out of the closet gay guy will say what he thinks and also does he feel comfortable w/ u? i have gay friends so i know, it's not easy to tell someone your gay.good luck. cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by starcapone (edited 02-09-2001).]

Hmm... I don't know. A lot of guys might answer your questions in a 'gay' manner because they think girls are into sensitive guys like that. It may just be a ploy to get the girl more interested in him. I've seen it done, and it isn't pretty, but I've seen it work.

I would just ask him out front in the proper context. Like if you are alone and want to make out - just ask him, "You are straight, right?" If he says yes, then you are good to go. If he says no or has to think about it then you know, and you can just follow up with, something about how it doesn't matter to you, but that you have feelings for him, etc., etc.

Btw, girls listen up. Just because a guy doesn't make the first move on you doesn't mean he is gay. It usually means that he wants to make you feel comfortable, and let you direct what does and does not happen. Either that, or he is afraid that you don't like him sexually, and all it takes is one direct action by you to eliminate that fear.