Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pauly Shore knocked out on staged by some Texas dude

V. Barbarino

Guest mr.miami

So guess now its gonna heckle at comedian time since the Kramer thing happened? Everyone wants to be a star. If i was pauly shore id sue that guy.

Guest xmuzik

no doubt, not to mention where was the clubs security at ?

If I was Pauly Shore, I probably wouldn't need to sue the guy. I'd be more comfortable seeing him do time.

Guest pod

Yeah really. Now I know comedy clubs don't have the squad a big club would have, but you think a manager or someone would have intervened.

That being said, they probably thought it was part of the act.

Guest xmuzik

The Odessa, Texas Police Department claims that an officer "had met with Mr. Shore prior to his set, and was asked to participate in the skit. The officer stated that the skit went as designed and that Shore was not injured in the designed skit."

The incident, which took place during a comedy show in Odessa, took the Internet by storm after video was released on the Internet.

It all went down after a female heckler started razzing Shore during the middle of his set. According to witnesses, Shore fired back, "Shut up bitch." That's when the woman's massive boyfriend stepped in.

The man began defending his girlfriend and other people Shore allegedly picked on during the performance, saying "Hey, F*** you, he paid to be here just like the rest of us." Shore responded, "Well, first off, shut the f*** up f***ing hoss."

Then, all hell broke loose.

The man rushed onto the stage, despite several desperate pleas from Shore to leave him alone. Shore makes a last ditch effort to apologize before the man reaches back and plants one right on Pauly's kisser, knocking the comedian to the floor. Clutching his face, Pauly grabs the mic and calls the crowd "white trash," before walking off the stage.

Reps for Shore would not comment when contacted by TMZ

Guest phillydred

He put out a d-rate movie a couple years back where he plays himself, faking his death. As much as this guy sucks, he really has been getting jobs for like 20 years

Guest Slide On The Ice

If not for the humanity in me I would have cheered that video on. I could never stomach that guy. But despite never liking him I felt bad for the guy. Did you hear the lump when the big guy came on the stage? That was Shore shitting a brick.