Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Trump to Sue Rosie O'Donnell!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

Donald Trump is set to sue “The View†host Rosie O’Donnell, Access Hollywood can reveal.

Earlier this afternoon Trump announced he is filing suit against the TV talk show host. “She says things that come to her mouth, she’s not smart, she’s crude, she’s ignorant and to be honest I look forward to suing Rosie,†he told our cameras. “I’m gonna sue her and I look forward to it. She’s really very dangerous for the show.â€

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16304661/

Guest slamminshaun

I agree 100% with the Donald's comments. Ever since she joined The View, their ratings have gone up at the expense of becoming a sleazy, left-wing platform.

I think 99% of the people in this country are rooting for the Donald.. Rosie is a whack job loser. How can she call a billionaire a "snake oil salesman"? Barbra Walters may have to pull the plug on all this crap on that show it may affect her career soon.

The other broad comparing Hitler to Rumsfeld was plain dumb and wrong. Hitler killed, 50,000,000 people!

Then they had the Chinese comments from Rosie, then they had the same broad say the Rep caused that Senator his stroke.

Guest JMT

she finally has a platform to show her real self - an obnoxious bull dyke. no more need for her to keep up the ruse of being a "nice" person like she did in the past.

Guest mr.miami

I've heard that donald may participate in shady business practices so I think it is great that the big pumpkin head is taking shots at him. I've heard stories where he would try to chintz out of paying people that did construction work for him.