Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think that most women are bisexual? or either one or another?

orchid21

i totally agree. from my experiences most women find other women attractive and at the same time still find men attractive. i feel that its great when a woman can appreciate how beautiful another woman's body, mind, etc is. my 2 cents cwm12.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

Originally posted by tstelkhuni:

i totally agree. from my experiences most women find other women attractive and at the same time still find men attractive. i feel that its great when a woman can appreciate how beautiful another woman's body, mind, etc is. my 2 cents cwm12.gif

true true.. very true

------------------

Look to the sun,

Dream with the night,

Whisper secrets to the stars,

Dance circles around the earth.

[This message has been edited by djstarlite (edited 02-15-2001).]

yeah definitely... i personally think a girl is lying if she says she's never looked at another woman and thought she was beautiful and/or had some type of sexual feeling for her. whether you act on the impulse is a different thing completely...

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

no, i don't think so. i can easily look at anyone and say if they're attractive. but girls just don't turn me on. from a very objective point of view, i think females are better looking, but only guys do it for me. imagining, or doing anything, with a female has about as much effect on me as a guy i'm completely not attracted to

sure, to some extent, everyone is bi. but for many, i think it only goes as far as objectivity and the ability to identify beauty

------------------

"real fucking high"

i believe in every woman there is a sense of bi-sexuality. however, alot of women are not ready to recognize it...it took me a long time to own up to the fact that women turn me on.

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

from my own personal experiences, no i do not think every girl is bi. hey i have friends who have stopped talking to me b/c of my sexual prefrences. they thought it was disgusting, etc. and the friends who are still there, will argue me to death, saying not every girl is bi, that girls dont turn them on, they wouldn't think of doing anything w/ a girl. oh well they dont know what their missing. best of both worlds......

cwm7.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I know alot of people say its "trendy" these days, but I think its more that its less taboo these days and more people are feeling free to express their feelings and lifestyle without threat of hatred and backlash towards them.

i totally agree with you...

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

jesse4.gif

IMO....

All women are gay.... cwm1.gif They may not be a lesbian... but they always notice other women, and most of the women I know find other women attractive....

Think about it, any time a woman pays more attention to what another woman is wearing, or notices the smallest changes... that's gay...

Gay is totally cool with me, so don't get it twisted...

But women notice each other and comment on that, often before they say anything about a man. cwm13.gif

IMO

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 02-15-2001).]

Personally, I think most people are to some degree or another bisexual. I know few people who haven't at least been curious about going am/fm... whether they normally consider themselves straight OR gay. It's a lot easier for women to admit to and act on these feelings. There is a much greater stigmatism attached to male homosexuality.

And let's face it, WOMEN ARE HOT! I wish I knew a few more bi girls who were out...

Originally posted by cmb1975:

i believe in every woman there is a sense of bi-sexuality. however, alot of women are not ready to recognize it...it took me a long time to own up to the fact that women turn me on.

have to agree with this. it's my personal experiance that it's inside us all (however deep). it wasn't admitting it to myself that was a problem, admitting it to mates (when guy's asked "what do you think of her" etc etc) was.

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Most women are bi-sexual physically or potentially bi. They get turned on by other women.

But very few women are truly "bi-sexual" in terms of being able to have committed, romantic relationships with either sex.

At least that is what I have observed.

I would have to say that every woman is curious, I myself do not dabble in homosexuality, but i can say that woman are attractive, they are better to look at than guys, but when it comes down to it I think guys have the overall package which attracts me to only them. I also think a lot of girls try girl girl experiences because it trendy in this day and age!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I would have to say that every woman is I also think a lot of girls try girl girl experiences because it trendy in this day and age!!

I know alot of people say its "trendy" these days, but I think its more that its less taboo these days and more people are feeling free to express their feelings and lifestyle without threat of hatred and backlash towards them.

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.