Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE!!!

Guest coach

Guest Slide On The Ice

That was a great party. You're great people, Annette, a true sweetheart in the truest sense of the word. And that man of yours, I have quite a few good things to say about him too.

You all can check out my blog (MySpace), because I posted the photos from last night. ;D

My quick review of the night, short and sweet:

I love seeing people I like happy and feeling great about themselves, and the happy happy joy joy that Annette wore on her face all night was adorable.

To the people who I'd met before last night, I had a lot of fun talking with you last night.

To the people I'd never met before, I had a lot of fun meeting and talking with you last night.

And to those who I'd met before but had to be reminded of that last night...when you combine alcohol when we first met, and my advanced age, you have to forgive me for forgetting. :P Oh, and I had a lot of fun talking with you last night. ;)

Devilicious, what are the names of your friends who sat across from Alan and I? I took a pic with them and I'd like to email it to them, as well as know their names. Thanks hun.

BTW, the waiter told me it was the strangest request he'd ever heard when I asked him for a lightbulb, and I wish I could have taken that photo idea I had. :( You probably think I'm a nut to come up with that idea, but if you knew me better you wouldn't think that. Oh, you'd know. ;D

Pod, the next time we are at a restaurant together, I will let you order for me. That blackened chicken dish you convinced me to order was redik delish.

Lee, the cake with rum was yum. If there was any more I'd so want some.

Sebastian, I hope Kathleen is feeling better. She needs some chicken soup, bro.

Annette, is your favorite fruit pinapple? When I think of your love of Spongebob...you know.

This goes without saying, but James and Annette are two of the nicest people I know. I'm glad that you wanted me to come to the party (even though, technically, Annette didn't know about it-heh), and really glad to be friends with you two. That goes as well to everyone else there who was there...and those who are here who couldn't make it there.

CJ peeps rock!

Guest snipper

Thanks everyone!!!! :)

You did get me good at Dave & Busters I had such a great time and was truely surprised. Thanks everyone for making it one of the best birthdays.

James you did a great job, Love You ;D

Guest james stratus

Happy Birthday! (late I know) I'm sorry I didn't make it to the festivities but I passed out at like 6pm :(