Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys : love ques. answer please

starcapone

have u ever been in luv....what made u realize that u loved that person? just wondering if this guy luvs me or not! he was hummin' "....why does it feel so good..." we all know what the first part of that song is & no i wasn't suckin' or touchin' anything @ that moment cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

i have been in love and its the best feeling in the world.. better than any drug can give you.. I believe that's why a lot of people get into drugs.. b/c of a failed relationship, looking for something that can give you that same feeling..

You know your in love when the rest of the world just stops and you dont care what is going on as long as your with that person

love to me is when u care alot about someone and would do anything for them. marilyn mansons mechanical animals is a good love sdtk. really. some of the songs are just so powerful. like last day on earth..."we'll be together while the planet dies" cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com