Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thinking of having an affair...

cmb1975

Dont have an affair y0h...

I mean, look, I know that a lot of the things i post on the boardz are joking around..

but in all seriousness, if your relationship is lacking, then speak to your partner.. Try to figure out exactly what the problem may or may not be.. On a more then frequent basis people feel the same way u do right now, and they act out, by cheating, or by lying, or some sort of other fucked up way.. and they wind up really regretting it, becuase deep down inside they really do love their partner.. When you truly love someone, you dont want to intentionally hurt them.. Cheating is the worst way to intentionally hurt someone, and do possible long - term, permanant damage. While it may hurt your partner to hear that your not happy anymore, it will hurt a lot less then them finding out you went elsewhere.... Think about if someone did it to you.

To make a long story short...Cheating on someone is really fucked up in my opinion...

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

cheating sucks, however, so does my boyfriend right now...i can't talk to him, because he doesn't talk, i think things are winding down is all...as far as having an affair, it won't happen, but i can fantasize!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I guess the gifts and practical jokes from his father is boring you..... Hmmmm!!!! You sound very interesting -well in all fairness b4 you cheat on him tell him how you feel towards the relationship and tell him to spice it up abit..... Variety is the key in LIFE (not meaning having sex with different people) it's what you do differently in your daily routine..... Tell him to take you somewhere different or tell him to do something out of the ordinary....hehe

GOOD LUCK,

- Richie

if all doesn't work out - give me a call smile.gif

(just joking)

why not just end it all together???? then when its over u can go out have all the fun u want and not have to feel guilty about it...trust me, i've been through both and being single and naughty is better than being naughty in secret....

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Don't do it hun. I did and I ruined everything in every possible way. Admittedly it was GREAT while it lasted. But in the end I just looked like a whore to my boyfriend and like a slut to the guy i was havin an afair with (although all his mates thought he was 'the man' for it - work that one out)

It just isn't worth it in the long run, end it with your fella and look for something new.

Now I have a VERY open relationship with my boy/f and it is wicked. We do what we want but always come back to each other. I think it works cause we made a list of rules to follow.

I have cheated on every boyfriend I've ever had. In my last relationship I also cheated, but for the first time I was cheated on. SO - basically, you know in your heart whether you really love a person or not. If you love him and he loves you you'll be able to work it out. If you don't, then just end it. Cheating is only fun because you know your doing something bad and getting away with it.

Originally posted by laurensomers:

I have cheated on every boyfriend I've ever had. In my last relationship I also cheated, but for the first time I was cheated on. SO - basically, you know in your heart whether you really love a person or not. If you love him and he loves you you'll be able to work it out. If you don't, then just end it. Cheating is only fun because you know your doing something bad and getting away with it.[/QUOTtr

tru dat. let me know when u are dating again so we can have sum fun :P

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Originally posted by laurensomers:

I have cheated on every boyfriend I've ever had. In my last relationship I also cheated, but for the first time I was cheated on. SO - basically, you know in your heart whether you really love a person or not. If you love him and he loves you you'll be able to work it out. If you don't, then just end it. Cheating is only fun because you know your doing something bad and getting away with it.

tru dat. let me know when u are dating someone or if u are let me know so we can have fun :P

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Don't!!

Communication and spicing up the sex life it the key!!

WTF, you aren't talking to each other? What kind of bullshit is that???

If something is wrong, you work it out ASAP! WTF? We aren't in kindergarten here!

Just my opinion! smile.gif Not yelling at you.

j.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

don't cheat... cheating is for people who don't know to fix what's broke or have no balls to do so. it's dishonest and disrespectful -- and we all know everyone deserves honesty and respect!!

if you're not happy in your relationship, break it off. it's gotta be better to be alone than to be with someone and unhappy.

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com