Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

Country week

1. Phil Stacey-- ok he rocked it .. this is def his genre... i was very very impressed.......

well hes not getting kicked out this week

2. Jordin Sparks- G damnnnnnnnn she rocked hard this week.......THE YOOOOOO FACTOR--HER BEST PERFORMANCE EVER.....

3. Sanjaya--- OK LAST WEEK WAS A FLUKE....... god i hope they kick this guy off finally......

FUCKIN HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE OFF KEYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

GOOD BYE SANJAYA

4. Lakisha- she was blah..... she was screaming i thought.. paula was spotttttttttt on as was randy with her being pitchy

5. Chris Richardson-he was good. nothing too memorable.. sounded like if u walked into a country bar. he would be there singing

i can see chris going before sanjaya though. only cuz sanjaya has all the Idol haters on his side lol

6. Melinda-funnnnn song.. this girl has "American Idol" written all over.... shes starting to leave Lakisha in the dust...... right now its all about Melinda and Jordin taking Lakisha's spot.. melinda was FANFUCKINTASTIC

7. Blake- Subpar performance .. not a blake style performance.....

bottom 3

1. sanjaya

2. chris richardson

3. lakisha

ok i dont follow country no clue who martina mcbride is but shes REALLY REALLY CUTE:) GORGEOUS EYES AND FACE

JORDIN AND MELINDA JUST DOMINATED........

jordin had my fav vocals of nite

melinda just proved again she can sing it all

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clubchicky

well...it was country week..so I didn't think Blake would be able to pull it off...but he did pretty well, considering the circumstances....Jordin was awesome this week!

did u all see when simon rolled his eyes after chris sent a shoutout to his friends in VA tech and sent his prayers.

what a fuckin asshole simon is.. very poor taste. then afterwards he realized he was on camera when that happened and he sent out his wishes as well

fuckin moron.. the guy has no class

really surprised blake is there. yeah it was subpar for him but chris should be there instead

def lakisha and sanjaya belong in bottom 3 this week

i def dont think lakisha should go yet though......

shes still a fantastic talent....

melinda is just pure class WHEN SHE SAT IN THE CENTER OF STAGE when ryan told her after she was safe to stand near the group that was the top 3 and she just sat in the center.....

melinda not only can sing but girl is decent as well

i sense a melinda vs jordin final

i still say melinda wins it all

American Idol has finally removed one of the biggest drains on the show it has seen in many years. With websites such as votefortheworst.com pushing for him to stay on the show, it has been an awful and rocky season with Sanjaya staying on the show. The judge's have agreed numerous times that while the boy has some talent, he has not been performing well enough to win.

In recent episodes, it has almost seemed as if he wanted to go home. People have been debating whether or not he was even trying, or whether he was just enjoying shocking people with his latest hairstyles. Lately his idol performances have focused more on his hair, than his actual singing ability. It is definitely a breath of fresh air to know and realize that the standards of American Idol truly to hold up and that there is no way America would allow someone of sub-standards to win the competition.

The bad news is, next week another talented contestant must leave, but with this week ending in a major victory for music lovers all around we are sitting happy. Hopefully after this painful blow, the sites and major figures who have been pushing Sanjaya to remain on the show will learn that while the power of a few can keep someone around temporarily, talent will prevail.

The show has definitely managed to improve this season since dumping Sanjaya, however it is a bit painful to loose the class clown of the group, but with the serious singers and major talent left in Blake Lewis, LaKisha Jones, Jordin Sparks, and Melinda Doolittle left the show is sure to be highly entertaining. Make sure you tune in next week for the special edition of Idol Gives Back and be sure to enjoy the show packed full of star-studded talent from start to finish.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/219859/sanjaya_is_gone.html

lol

Guest JMT

did u all see when simon rolled his eyes after chris sent a shoutout to his friends in VA tech and sent his prayers.

they cleared up the misunderstanding. it looked legit.

Guest lyrik

Finally this kid is gone, so glad...but the VFTW and Stern show will most likely pass the torch on to Phill.

I was somewhat surprised to see Blake in the bottom 3, but I am still dead on with my thought on Lakeisha going home soon...maybe not next week but I think soon.

Next to go Phill then either Lakeisha or Chris. Top three is Blake, Jordin and Melinda...I think Jordin may win the whole thing...she just has that cute personality and the camera loves her and she shows genuine emotion in the song...again Melinda is the most polished.

Guest cire

Thank God Sanjay Gupta/Nacho Libre is gone!!!!!

Next up Bug Eyes a.k.a. Phil

And to the peep that said Melinda freaks you out...Hey, watch it, that No Neck biz-natch is my sister...LOL

Guest lyrik

Phil isnt as bad as u all say.... id kick off the gay timberlake impersonator chris before Phil

Ah yes he is...the dude can only sing on a higher register he has absolutely no range below that and he is fuckin boring as all hell...either him or chris can go next in my opinion along with lakeisha...those three do absolutely nothing to catch my attention. Everyone jumped on that lakeisha girl waaaay too soon and its not like she is bad just isn't anything exceptional...and she is lost in the middle of two better voices and personalities with Jordin and Melinda.

about that time..... the 6 finalists sing songs of hope and stuff tonite in honor of the "Idol Gives back week"

remember tomorrow 2 hr special from the disney theater or something

acts include..

pink, gwen steffani, il divo, celine deion and lots of guest appearances by actors and such

1. Chris Richardson- god he sucks i hope hes next to go..... hes just a horrible singer (what are the judges listening too. this guy cant sing his way out of a paperbag.... i thought it was bad)

2. Melinda Doolittle- I love this woman. she is unbelievable what a performance.

3. Blake Lewis- fantastic performance of the john lennon classic. (my fav blake performance ever).. judges said it was boring..... ummmmm whatever. he did great........

4. Lakisha- she was good. she will def go before jordin.... def not a fantasia performance........ she looked thinner though. thank god for black dresses i guess......

5. Phil Stacey- didnt like it at all.. i think hes in trouble this week.... i still liked him better than Chris Richardson though....(surprised the judges liked it... i was bored...)

6. Jordin Sparks-AWE INSPIRING. SHE IS JUST INCREDIBLE.LAKISHA IS WAYYYYYYYYY BEHIND JORDIN

i can also see jordin winning it all... cant get any better than how jordin sang tonite.... what a voice..... best youngest singer on IDOL EVER

I think CHRIS RICHARDSON is HISTORY THIS WEEK.......

MY FAV OF NITE 2 WEEKS IN A ROW - JORDIN followed by Melinda

Guest lyrik

1. Chris Richardson- god he sucks i hope hes next to go..... hes just a horrible singer (what are the judges listening too. this guy cant sing his way out of a paperbag.... i thought it was bad)

2. Melinda Doolittle- I love this woman. she is unbelievable what a performance.

3. Blake Lewis- fantastic performance of the john lennon classic. (my fav blake performance ever).. judges said it was boring..... ummmmm whatever. he did great........

4. Lakisha- she was good. she will def go before jordin.... def not a fantasia performance........ she looked thinner though. thank god for black dresses i guess......

5. Phil Stacey- didnt like it at all.. i think hes in trouble this week.... i still liked him better than Chris Richardson though....(surprised the judges liked it... i was bored...)

6. Jordin Sparks-AWE INSPIRING. SHE IS JUST INCREDIBLE.LAKISHA IS WAYYYYYYYYY BEHIND JORDIN

i can also see jordin winning it all... cant get any better than how jordin sang tonite.... what a voice..... best youngest singer on IDOL EVER

I think CHRIS RICHARDSON is HISTORY THIS WEEK.......

MY FAV OF NITE 2 WEEKS IN A ROW - JORDIN followed by Melinda

Thank you...and I do like Melinda and Blake a lot but sorry if Jordin doesn't win it all I'll be pissed...this is the American Idol this year without a doubt in my mind. 17 years old and to have a voice and connection to the music like she has is awesome. Lakeisha's performance of fantasia's song proved she just isn't good enough to be idol and reminded me how good fantasia was when she belted that out and "summertime".

omg most shocking results ever . what if melinda or jordin is kicked out omfg that wouuld be nuts

70 million votes to raise money.........most ever........ IDOLMANIA!!!

IL Divo is the shit :o singing "Somewhere" if they come down here on tour ill be there...

my dad saw them live at the barbara streisand concert. said they are amazing

LOL simon to jack black "you were better than sanjaya" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

well i cried about 4 times so far in an hr and a half...... damnnnnnnnnnn this is rough to watch...... :'(

simpsons skit was awesome

WTF LAKISHA IS SAFE???

This is getting scary... it has to be chris ......if jordin is kicked out its fuckeddddd up x100

that was the coolest shit ever. celine deion and elvis (crazyyyyyy what you can do with technology and tv)

the bastardssssssssssss played with our emotions..... no one is out is a nice touch......

2 out next week. ........ im guessing chris richardson and lakisha

1. Phil Stacey- ummmmmmmm damn hes just getting better and better. this is my fav phil performance ever....... amazing performance id say. both vocally and energy wise with the crowd

simon was nuts i agree with paula it was the best opening ever.....

2. Jordin-just as i expected this would not be a jordin week... no energy at all..... she seemed like she was holding back..... bad performance........ karakoeeish performance......shrieking

simon was right on........

3. lakisha- she was just ok.... not bad .. she was good. did better than i thought she would..... but nothing amazing....... just ok....

surprised judges liked her that much including simon with that kiss

4. BLAKE FUCKIN OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

not the greatest vocals but what he did with the song was impressive

loved the intro with the record..... and the beatboxing.........

5. chris richardson--- it was decent. forgetable though.... good thing is usually his voice irrates me it didnt tonite........

6. melinda - can sing it all the gospel singer sang rock even fantastic.. shes still my choice to win it all......

great performance from melinda yet againnnnnnnnnn

this week my least fav was jordin followed by chris

my favs were

1. blake

2. melinda

3. phil

melinda proved shes better than jordin....after this week. melinda can sing it all jordin cant

simon is a moron.. i knew phil would kick ass this week i picked him and blake as the best this week

remember though its a combo of this and last week's vote numbers though so we can still be surprised by the results tomorrow