Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

Guest lyrik

Blake was suuuuper dope! Loved what he did from start to finish...even watched it twice. I think Jordin needs to be afraid this week...her age is starting to show with song selection....too bad I really like her.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake was suuuuper dope! Loved what he did from start to finish...even watched it twice. I think Jordin needs to be afraid this week...her age is starting to show with song selection....too bad I really like her.

blake was my fav by far..... loved it.... he had ballz

i pick jordin and chris in the bottom 2 to be kicked out......

i think lakisha redeemed herself this week. though its a combo of 2 weeks so u never know....

i def think chris is gone.... the second choice will be a bit trickier

I think (and hope) Chris is gone. The 2nd to go will prob be a shocker. Although Phil has done well the past 2 weeks he doesnt have the mass appeal. Lakisha was bad last week and Jordin was bad this week. You never know.

PS...I am a DIE HARD Bon Jovi fan and I LOVED what Blake did with that song.

Guest swank

Blake just gave a 'shout out" to ABLETON LIVE! :o :o :o

That's got to be worth a couple of years worth of software. LOL

no surprise. the right two were voted off..

i say blake goes next week. its the battle of the divas at the end .. the divas will kick ass next week for 70's week

all they have to sing is donna summer

Blake just gave a 'shout out" to ABLETON LIVE! :o :o :o

That's got to be worth a couple of years worth of software. LOL

yeah i was like that just gave him brownie points in my book ;D

btw sorry C but Bon Jovi took a crap last nite.. horrible boring song

musically ive been really looking foward to barry gibb week ilove the bee gees. met barry gibb a few years back on 41st street. really nice guy ........ met him and his wife. sucks i didnt have my camera lol

i love blake and hes an incredible performer but for 70's week it doesnt have that style that he can do all that beatboxing and weird stuff too.. besides teh beatboxing and awesome orginality he has hsi vocals have never been great

phil always had better vocals then blake and phil is gone.

blake should go next ... the best 3 vocalists on the show since the start of the top 12 have always been the 3 girls that are left

SONG CHOICES FOR BEE GEE WEEK(2 songs each)

1. Lakisha:

a) run to me-better than 1st poor girl lost her voice in the end.. def agree her or blake are in trouble.. though id boot blake

B) staying alive--not good...... everyone seems to want to change up the songs..... big mistake.......

2. blake:

a) You should be dancing-- he butchered the song... judges are right.. dont beatbox this classic bee gee track for the love of god.. he tried though lol

B) this is where i came in---weak vocals... comparing blake to the 3 divas is where he is gonna have major issues.... i think blake is gonna go this week.....

3. jordin:

a) woman in love---she wasnt as bad as the judges said she was its freakin barbara for gods sake no one can compare to streisand...she did good

B) to love somebody--KICK ASS... SHE OWNED THAT SONG.. great song choice and awesome vocals.......

4) melinda:

a) love you inside and out-----very nice. not her best performance but u cant complain.. shes always great...

B) how can you mend a broken heart-love that song always have one of my fav love songs ever... she was great.. course its not as good as barry gibb by far but still......

IMHO BLAKE IS HISTORY.....

1. Jordin

2. Melinda

3. Lakisha

4. Blake

Guest clubchicky

tonite blake gets

fot80-web-1nato%20boot.jpg

:P

no way man!!! Actually if he does...I won't watch it anymore...no point...he is the only one that is intersesting and different :D

ok barry gibb and the see thru shirt was not pretty lol

though at least he still has his hair and is not fat gotta give him that

his singing was blah. then again he doesnt really sing anymore....

Barry Gibb will kick ass forever. long live DISCO

wrong choice....... Lakisha should have stayed 1 more week

blake is done next week

its melinda vs jordin finale

blake is original but its a singing contest not an originality contest

lakisha has way more vocal presence then blake ever could