Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

I think he is very talented but he had the worst night of all and should have gotten the boot.

I agree...but then again they all were pretty boring. I knew it Bee-Gee week and shows like that almost always blow. Sure the songs should be fun...if you're in a bar doing drunken karaoke. At least Blake tried to be different and put his own spin on it. That and that reverb/echo they are placing over everyone's voices seems to get louder and louder. Its a cool effect and all but they need to tone it down a bit, I think it was throwing Blakes timing off with his beat boxing. I actually liked that second song he did somewhat...at least the chorus of it.

Don't be surprised if a girl goes next hopefully Melinda even though she is great vocally and polished I just can't see myself getting into her as much as the others. I guess I just don't know what she would sing or sound like with her own music.

Remember Jordin had that one bad week too and was granted a pass...Blake's was this week. Shocker next week Melinda GONE.

been reading articles on AI lately. i do agree this yr the talent pool is limited....... though i def think either Jordin/Melinda is light yrs better than Taylor Hicks

i dont think there are any more mentors i think this week all of them sing 3 songs. judges choice.........

Jordin

Simon's choice

1. Wishing on a Star----great vocals.. fantastic stuff

Producers Choice

2. Donna Summer-She works hard for the money------it was good. it wasnt melinda good but still shes doing a great job

Jordin's Choice

3. didnt catch the name of the song but she KILLED ITTTTTTTTTT........AWESOME

Blake

Paula choice

1. Roxanne- nice stuff from Blake..... tonight is def a competition. Blake did a good job ( agree with simon it was just good not fantastic)

Producers choice

2. maroon 5-this love---------he sounded good. did a bit of beatboxing..... but it just seems he lost his originality that was his ace card with these two performances. it was good though

3. Blake's choice--very cool performance. the vocals were ehhhhh but it was def cool.......

Melinda

Randy's Choice

1. I believe in you and be -Whitney Houston ----------WOWWWWWWWWW SHE KILLED IT BEST SO FAR BY FAR

THIS WOMAN IS HERE TO WIN.... loveeeeeeeeeeee her

Melinda the next IDOL..... Lyrik u better change ur answer lol

Producers choice

2. City Limits-this woman can sing everything... wasnt one of my fav performances as its not my kind of style of music but it was still great though .......

3. Melinda choice----Woman---she did fantastic.....

SHE WAS THE BEST OF THE NIGHT...........

Guest lyrik

BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE BLAKEY POO LOL

Sorry kid I just for the life of me cannot get into no neck as much as everyone else does it just seems like its been done before. I'll say it over and over she has an amazing voice...but there is nothing that makes me say I would buy her album or listen to her stuff. It will fast become good background music to me if she wins. I could be totally off on this since I really do see her talent...maybe its her look, personality I dunno. For me I'm more interested in seeing what Blake will do after this win or lose. He's just waaay more interesting/original and I have no idea why you think he doesn't have a good voice...not everyone can be a holy ghost having gospel singer bling. The kid has something right along the same lines of Jason Mraz of which I am a huge fan. And Jordin...love this chick so cute...but nothing outstanding tonight. I'm still hoping for my final two Jordin vs. Blake, but Melinda did sound the most consistent and polished...but haven't we seen and heard something along the same lines in almost every season...BTW watched Leno last and they had Hicks on singing outside....HAAAAAACK!! Sounded aweful...I am still shocked Daughtery didn't win that shit.

Guest lyrik

only one mind blowing performance tonite IMHO and that was mellinda's first song.. the whitney song....

I completely disagree...for me it was Jordin's last song. Simon sometimes has no fuckin clue. That was the most on point vocal...no matter how old the song is...it didn't sound old at all and her voice is amazing...the other two songs tho...eh.

Guest JMT

for all you Fanjayas:

Pop-Tarts Presents American Idols Live

BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, FL

Fri, Jul 6, 2007 07:00 PM

13687a.gif

daughtery should have won. that guy may be the most commercially marketable singer in idol history

besides of course kelly and carrie

Yes he is marketable and obviously already has a great career, but by the time the guy finally got voted off he was no longer singing, he was screaming. I couldnt stand listening to that guy.

for all you Fanjayas:

Pop-Tarts Presents American Idols Live

BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, FL

Fri, Jul 6, 2007 07:00 PM

13687a.gif

passin on it this yr

not good enough this yr to pay to see live

plus who the fuck would pay to see sanjaya there lol

Guest lyrik

elliott yamin singing shows the talent superiority last yr over this

elliott can sing..... thank you..... way better than blake's vocals

Dude you have to be kidding me...think about it. Blake is singing songs that are not his and not exactly produced for him. That song Elliot sang was specifically structured for his tone and style. I can remember last year and Elliot frickin blew so many damn times I was amazed how long he stayed on...this is what I was saying about having a certain style/sound. You'll see once the original albums come 'out after the show...they will be tailor fit to each individuals singers tone and style. The song was actually good Elliot sang...not as good as his new teth but good none the less.

This year we may have all three finalists topping the charts like no other shows in the past.

Guest lyrik

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NOW HUH!!!!!

ALL ALONG I WAS RIIIIIGHT!

GIRLS SPLITTING VOTES AND FINAL TWO JORDIN VS. BLAKE

AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

this season sucked

blake sucks

taylor is better...... at least hes fun to watch.......

and has personality...... blake with his retarded fuckin sweaters and his beatboxing this is idol jackass a SINGING COMPETITION AND YOUR VOICE IS NO BIG DEAL

if you have to pick blake how THE FUCKKKKKKKKK DO YOU PICK JORDIN OVER MELINDA

FUCKIN MORONS......... well i wont be watching but i hope jordin wins and wins big

this was a fuckin waste of 4 months. melinda is a star end of story.......

jordin is great at times and iffy other times... blake can win this one now ..... which is a fuckin joke

Guest lyrik

Bling you sound like my 59 year old mother in law. If you don't get it, I guess you just dont get it...after all bud you actually liked Clay FUCKIN Aiken.

Say hello to the other ladies at the bridge game this weekend ;D

Bling you sound like my 59 year old mother in law. If you don't get it, I guess you just dont get it...after all bud you actually liked Clay FUCKIN Aiken.

Say hello to the other ladies at the bridge game this weekend ;D

clay aiken has an amazing voice who cares if hes a fruit........

clay aiken is my fav male vocalist in idol history.... i dont care what anyone thinks

Guest michael^heaven

this season sucked

They all do! :D

...... well i wont be watching

Me either. ;D

this was a fuckin waste of 4 months.

& then some! ;)

Jordin better win this ......bang Randy if you have to whatever it takes to get blake out

SIMON LOOKED PISSED and did u see blake he looked stunned

loved the reaction from the crowd the boos when melinda lost and blake moved on lol