Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

fuck it ill watch it u know i love this shit if im this pissed off im furious over this

ill watch it to see jordin win god willing

i dont have complete faith in her though to pull it off.....

ill be watching but disinterested at best...........

im bipolar over this shittttttttt ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

BLING YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!!!!

Go back and read some of your old posts saying how great this year is and how much talent there is and THEN read your last couple of posts. ive gotten so that i dont even read your rants anymore, only Lyriks responses. lol.

Thanks C! and I totally agree with you on your other post on Blake and what the kid brings to the table.

is this a dancing competition.???? i thoguht that "so you think you can dance covered that ???

. the guy is original yes and he can dance but can he sing.. hes just ok.. do i think he can win

YES (now that melinda is gone)

....... with someone as inconsistent as jordin who many times screamed thru songs yeah blake can win

Guest clubchicky

I have to say I was at the Dubliner last night and screamed at the top of my lungs when I heard Blake was still in it yippy! ;D

jordin was always my second fav. melinda was my fav since the start.... jordin is not consistent like melinda..... i liked lakisha in the beginning as my second fav but jordin ended up surpasing her in the end

but yes i want jordin to win she deserves to be in the finals. no questions about it

Guest lyrik

I would be okay with either winning...at one point Jordin was impressing me so much and at her age too...but from the beginning I said look out for a true male pop idol this year.

Blake Lewis

1st song---Bon Jovi's - You give love a bad name

-smart choice... singing my fav song the only one he blew me away with all yr..... strong strong start... (gotta be objective). bit too crazy on the beatboxing this song..... damnnnn lol

- i still agree with randy and simon--his singing is blah but he def is interesting to watch

Jordin Sparks

1st choice-Christina Aguilera's "Fighter"----love her voice. but sounded too much like Christina... wasnt original enough it was a Carbon copy of Aguilera

her voice is fantastic though..... VOICE >PERFORMANCE at least for me.....

I go with Jordin but not by a lot.... very very close. matter of perference both did great... though it sounded like putting on a aguilera cd .... she needs a bit more originality

Jordin 1-0

Blake Lewis

2nd song - Maroon 5 song-- DIDNT LIKE IT AT ALL. once blake doesnt beatbox his singing is just ok. def agree with simon the song doesnt create an impact

Jordin Sparks

Second song-"A Broken Wing" - beautiful voice. what can you say..... AMAZING AS HELL

Jordin OWNSSSSSSSSSS round 2

ROUND 3

BLAKE LEWIS-"THIS IS MY NOW"-songwriter winner song

- performance-boring..... singing----whatever.. it was as good as he can do.... which is not great

he doesnt belong here.....

Jordin Sparks-"This is my now"

THATS WHAT IM FUCKIN TALKIN ABOUT... THE ENDING ESP WAS SICK......

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT??????? AND THE TEARS.... DAMNNNNNNNNNNN THAT WAS AMAZING......

:)

JORDIN JUST WON THE SHOW

so happy for her..... so deserving to win the show.....

CHRIS DAUGHETRY IS SUCH A FREAKIN TALENT...... HE WAS THE WINNER OF LAST YR'S SHOW FOR SURE......EVEN WITHOUT WINNING...

this guy is a fuckin sick talent

while jordin looks like the obvious winner though i still wont be completely shocked if she lost.... this show cant surprise me anymore this season

taylor won last yr cuz he was different. KAT SHOULD HAVE WON. SHE WAS THE BETTER SINGER.... the idiots that vote for IDOL (esp the teenieboppers) forget this is above all a SINGING COMPETITION...

which is why it should have been melinda vs jordin.... but regardless.

JORDIN SHOULD WIN HANDS DOWN......

what will happen is anyones guess

Guest lyrik

Jordin definitely better songs this week. I'd be okay either way...but WTF was that HORRID song..."this is my now" written by two guys...sorry have to do it...HOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Blake has a better voice than the dude from maroon 5 and was even better than Robin Thicke...the night Thicke performed I was like WTF...and I like that guy a lot...Blake got screwed on the chick song at the end...either way...I'm still happy with the final two and would prob. like both their albums just hope Blakes keeps more to his original style.

Bling I still dont know what the fuck you are talkin about in terms of blakes voice...though that maroon 5 song is a bit understated (and def not one of my pers. favs)...do u actually know how difficult it is to pull off the vocals on that track and not come across too screechy or fem? Try singing the high parts yourself and see how ridiculous you sound.

Jordin definitely better songs this week. I'd be okay either way...but WTF was that HORRID song..."this is my now" written by two guys...sorry have to do it...HOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Blake has a better voice than the dude from maroon 5 and was even better than Robin Thicke...the night Thicke performed I was like WTF...and I like that guy a lot...Blake got screwed on the chick song at the end...either way...I'm still happy with the final two and would prob. like both their albums just hope Blakes keeps more to his original style.

Bling I still dont know what the fuck you are talkin about in terms of blakes voice...though that maroon 5 song is a bit understated (and def not one of my pers. favs)...do u actually know how difficult it is to pull off the vocals on that track and not come across too screechy or fem? Try singing the high parts yourself and see how ridiculous you sound.

i cant sing...... at least not anymore.......... i suck... lol

Guest clubchicky

Blake's voice is fine....awesome actually....he is different....yeah Jordin is young blah blah......not everyone that wins has to have this loud screechy belt voice...I am sick of that shit....go Blake go blake go blake!!!!