Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorrt Sanjaya still sucked. You couldnt hear him cause he was whispering half the time and his smug grin just pisses me off.

Blake was the best for me and I voted for him many times.

blake was good no doubt but it just sounded off i guess so used to hearing mark anthony sing that song.

blake is def the best guy.. i can see him and melinda as the last two standing

Guest clubchicky

uuhhhh I would not say he was great....he imporved himself....he still looks really uncomfortable up there...Blake of course was awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest clubchicky

again with this Acorn guy??? wtf?!?! and what is up with the DJ in the background?? He is sporting a "sanjaya" look he he

Guest clubchicky

yeah ...but heelllloooo he has been on the show like twice already...what is he paying them to get air time or what??? He sux lol

Guest clubchicky

yeah any tall about putting Simon in a bra hahaha...I can't wait to see Lopez perform.....I thought she was awesome and soooo nice helping the kids out last night...she seems like a real down to earth person considering the gossip I have heard in the past....

Guest clubchicky

dude...I swear I am going to murder Sanjaya!! I can't believe that Chris is in the bottom three.....Is the whole country of India voting for Sanjaya or what?!??!?! This is ridiculous

Guest clubchicky

Jen Lopez is sooo amazing! Beautiful song! I can't wait.. I am taking Spanish this summer to finally get my chance to learn and hoepfully one day understand this beautiful language! Hats off to Jennifer :D

Guest clubchicky

I know! Haley is sooooo hot! She definitely has the best body out of everyone...oh well, as long as Blake is still here haha

lol reading the votefortheworst website..

everyone is so happy sanyaya is still there

they are also calling melinda such funny names

including shrek and my personal favorite

an ewok LMAO

i present to you the side by side comparison

wickett the ewok

caption131.jpg

and

melindaddoolittle.jpg

Melinda Doolittle

LMAO when i read the comparison i cracked up ..

Melinda really needs a neck implant

no im not pulling an IMUS :P

Guest lyrik

NO NECK!

MELINDA FREAKS ME OUT LOL

thank god shes the best singer on IDOL

Polished yes...but she showed last week she can't sing everything well...actually I find her more and more boring as the show progresses. I love that Jordin chick and I think her and Blake should be top two...I'm so over the standard of Idol having the big black girl w/ the gospel voice...you can walk into any number of Southern Baptist Churchs and hear basically the same thing. I think out of everyone Jordin has the best raw vocal talent and Blake "gets" music the most and is able to make tunes seem fresh.